• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ028: The Stolen Treasure

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Liko, Roy and Friede stop by an antique shop run by Diana's acquaintance Tepen where they hope they might learn something about the ancient monster balls, though Tepen claims to not know anything... However, as they're about to return to the ship, Roy's ancient monster ball is suddenly gone! It can't possible have been stolen...?!

I'm pretty sure this is the Greedent episode we saw from the big preview, but I can't help but wonder why a presumably CotD type Tepen is mentioned by name in the summaries.

Jeez, writers. Bad enough we have the Explorers to deal with without evil COTDs after these things too!

Why not just throw in Team Skull, the TRio, Hunter J, and Brody while we're at it?
(though a lot of people would like that)

I'm pretty sure this is the Greedent episode we saw from the big preview,
I actually just watched that big preview for the first time today (I think the thumbnail confused me when I first saw it, I thought it was something older or whatever.) And I gotta say, once again it's just sad how little focus Journeys gave to the Galar region, truly. Because based on this preview, now it seems we're getting better focus on yet another group of Galar Pokemon, this time Greedent and Skovet, than we ever did with Goh's.

Jeez, writers. Bad enough we have the Explorers to deal with without evil COTDs after these things too!
Maybe the Explorers have become desperate enough to resort to hiring thieves, mercenaries, and bounty hunters to go after the Rising Volt Tacklers' loot? But still, no honor among thieves.
And I gotta say, once again it's just sad how little focus Journeys gave to the Galar region, truly. Because based on this preview, now it seems we're getting better focus on yet another group of Galar Pokemon, this time Greedent and Skovet, than we ever did with Goh's.
Definite proof that there was something wrong with Journeys when the following series Horizons does a better job of promoting SwSh (and not just because of the production issues and the COVID-19 pandemic). And likely PLA as well, given Lucius' Kleavor.

I'm guessing Hatenna was sensing bad vibes off that dude based on the purple aura from her POV.

This is definitely a filler, though Im intrigued as to who Tepen might be contacting.

Would have been nice to see Sinistea and Polteagist but I guess Honedge and Lampent are rarely seen too.

There are no fillers, yet. And even then some episodes only lead into the next one at the very end (I wouldn't call it filler but HZ19 for example only connected to the next episode because Kabu showed up in the end. Didn't really have anything to do with the rest of the episode).
Same can happen here, they mention where they are going next at the very end of the episode and thats about the only way it leads to the next.

Back
Top Bottom