• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ043: A Letter of Challenge from the Explorers

Status
Not open for further replies.
And first summary, courtesy of Dephender:
As a thank you for helping a store manager, Liko and Roy are given some famous treats you otherwise have to stand in line for. But as they're on their way back to the airship, Roy notices a letter of challenge that has been stuck to Hogator's back.

My guess is this a trap if liko and Roy are alone knowing how Roy would just get pumped and go Liko would be an easy target

At the end of the episode, I home someone takes the challenge letter, laughs, and hands it to Orla to throw in the fire.

Summary and Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Only 30 boxes of the famous treat "Sea Digdaman" are sold every day, and you have to stand in line for them too. However, as a thank you for helping the store manager, Liko and Roy are given some even without having to stand in line. A certain person from the Explorers was standing in line for the treats as well, though... and as they're on their way back to the Brave Asagi, Roy notices a letter of challenge that has been stuck to Hogator's back...?!

Screenplay 永川成基 (Naruki Nagakawa)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Storyboard 冨安大貴 (Daiki Tomiyasu)
Episode Director 岩田義彦 (Yoshihiko Iwata)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 萩原慶汰 (Keita Hagiwara)

They were probably following them but I'd love to imagine the explorers member was genuinely just, there for a nice treat and just happened to bump into Liko and Roy.
Hey, after the COUNTLESS times that happened with the TRio and Ash-tachii...;):p

ok so which one of the Explorers could be a Wigglet sweet fan? And send them a formal letter of challenge? For some reason I can't imagine Amethio and they still haven't met Agate, so maybe she'll take advantage of that and test out their strength??

Never mind, HZ044's info explains who it is

While it is nice to see Liko and Roy getting a serious battle here, this does run the risk of messing with the power scaling depending on the outcome as they are battling at least 1 admin. While their Pokémon have gained a new move since the last encounter, I wouldn’t say that their adventures since then would believably put them on admin level just yet.

^Sees Coral in disguise^

Ah heck, she really DID get tips from the TRio! :eek:
I was kidding!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom