• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, what about Roy? Just to battle it?
Just a guess based on special preview but after being attacked by explorers there's a chance liko and Co calm Rayquaza down and there's a chance it may let them battle it but who knows all I see is it staring and Liko and terapagos may also talk to it as well!

Summary posted on twitter from reliable source but hadnt been confirmed yet! "Now is the time to convey Terapagos' and their own feelings to Rayquaza. They have encountered and experienced many things since the day they first set out on their adventure with their Pokémon.."I was right it's smthing backstory episode#anipoke

A more detailed and accurate translation of the summary, via Dephender:

The Explorers' plan has led to the Black Rayquaza finally showing itself, and Liko and Roy get completely overwhelmed in the face of its incredible power! However, if they're going to get through to it and communicate how Terapagos, and they themselves, feel... it's now or never! It's time for a battle against Rayquaza where the two of them throw absolutely everything at it; All the encounters they've had and all the experience they've gained since they set off on their adventure with Pokémon!!

That's why only using fuecoco and sprigatito would be funny, because its absolutely NOT throwing everything at it.
Don't forget Liko has 3 Titan pokemon!! Plus everything probably means their feelings and emotions trying to get it to understand!!!

The ancient hero Pokemon only seem to come out when they want to, I don't think Liko is ever going to send them out on her own volition. And Terapagos is still weak, it could only fire off one move before it couldnt handle tera form any longer.

Imagine if the Six Hero Pokemon come out...and immediately side with Rayquaza.

Summary courtesy of Adamant

The Explorers' plan has led to the Black Rayquaza finally showing itself, and Liko and Roy get completely overwhelmed in the face of its incredible power! However, if they're going to get through to it and communicate how Terapagos, and they themselves, feel... it's now or never. It's time for a battle against Rayquaza where the two of them throw absolutely everything at it; All the encounters they've had and all the experience they've gained since the day they set off on their adventure with Pokémon!!

Most likely. Theres a scene in the special preview of Liko Roy and Friede seeing Rayquaza, and the fact they don't seem to be in a hurry implies its probably after the explorers are dealt with. And Sprigatito is still unevolved there.

Next episode feels like it's focusing more on the Explorers' plan, with the main battles being Friede vs Spinel, and Dot vs Chalce. EP45 is the aftermath, presumably after the Explorers make their retreat lest they get bodied by a possibly pissed off Rayquaza resulting in Liko and Roy trying to quell it.

Last edited:

Well, there it is! Sprigatito's evolution incoming! And damn, he's back! Amethio's finally back, and wielding Terastallization!
Fuecoco Flame Charge and Sprigatito Evolving... I'm guessing Fuecoco lost ember, now he can spam flamethrower instead.
Nooooo, not Flame Charge again! Just kidding- Flame Charge always looks cool in the anime. Well, thank God Fuecoco's ditching Ember at least.
Fuecoco learning yet another move only to just continue losing every battle he's in...
I can't believe he's getting another move-he just learned Disarming Voice only 6 episodes ago! I guess this is the writer's way of giving Fuecoco something besides wins-they just throw new moves at him instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom