• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I want an Azuril

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would help if you could mention which game you want it in :)

If it's Sun/Moon then the reason you can't trade one is because it isn't available in the game, and people can't use Pokémon Bank yet to get one from another game. So getting one is impossible at the moment, until Bank updates this month.

If it's Sun/Moon then the reason you can't trade one is because it isn't available in the game, and people can't use Pokémon Bank yet to get one from another game. So getting one is impossible at the moment, until Bank updates this month.
So I would try getting it in Pokémon X then. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Um, actually I just bred one? You can catch Marill via Island Scan, and then breed with Sea Incence to get Azurill.

So yeah, Queen Eevee if you want this Azurill, put up some trash like last time (asking for Azurill (two L's)) and let me know what species and gender it is and I'll trade you.

Um, actually I just bred one? You can catch Marill via Island Scan, and then breed with Sea Incence to get Azurill.

So yeah, Queen Eevee if you want this Azurill, put up some trash like last time (asking for Azurill (two L's)) and let me know what species and gender it is and I'll trade you.
Have an Abra. Level 1.

How do you do the scan?

Thank you very much!

BTW, I am breeding Abra. [emoji14]

Why doesn't Sun and Moon have a friendlist?
Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Sent. Enjoy your strange blue bouncy creature :p

Island Scan is "QR Scanner" in your menu. You scan QR codes with it, from friends' dex's, or find a website that has the QR codes listed, or use the ones at the bottom of this Bulbanews post, which would be faster. Once you get 100 pts this way you can use Island Scan. The Pokemon you can find using it changes every day and is different for different islands, but the rotation is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom