• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'd like to submit an edit to bulbagarden for Sun/Moon

eskinner3742

Reaction score
This may not be the place to post this but I'm a noob and have been looking for about an hour, but I got my hands on Sun a few days ago (thanks to CFW) and would like to contribute some sun and moon information to the community. Like, I know where to evolve Magneton into Magnezone, some Alola Pokemon evolution levels, and some info on Solgaleo's level and moveset. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

This may not be the place to post this but I'm a noob and have been looking for about an hour, but I got my hands on Sun a few days ago (thanks to CFW) and would like to contribute some sun and moon information to the community. Like, I know where to evolve Magneton into Magnezone, some Alola Pokemon evolution levels, and some info on Solgaleo's level and moveset. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
These early leaks of the whole game are precisely why Bulbapedia is actually in lockdown at the moment. It is our strict policy that information from such sources not be on Bulbapedia. Once the games are released, we will begin adding information as we are able. (I.e., we will not be unlocking the wiki as soon as the games are out, either, in an attempt to have time to create basic and reliable pages as a starting point.)

These early leaks of the whole game are precisely why Bulbapedia is actually in lockdown at the moment. It is our strict policy that information from such sources not be on Bulbapedia. Once the games are released, we will begin adding information as we are able. (I.e., we will not be unlocking the wiki as soon as the games are out, either, in an attempt to have time to create basic and reliable pages as a starting point.)

The game was released days ago. And today it's released in Europe. We should be able to edit now.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom