• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 649 Pokemon in MS-Paint

I had a dream where some mod banned eight people for wondering where the hell I was. Not wanting that kind of blood on my hands, and because I'd deserve that kind of callout anyway, I decided to update today.

Just wanted to asked, do you draw all of these freehand? And just wanted to ask also, did you tried to use at least the eraser tool?
Stating that I don't use the line/shapes tool and such implies freehand. I don't use the eraser tool, but what I do use is right click + drawing tools. More flexible that way and you don't have to switch all the time.

~~~~~~

#341 - Corphish
69843.PNG

Eh, I always seem to go a little big when first starting up, it seems? Whatever. I guess Corphish isn't nearly as memorable as I thought it was.

#342 - Crawdaunt
69844.PNG

And this? Another Hoenn Pokemon ruined by evolution. Also another Hoenn Pokemon I got completely wrong. But can you blame me? It's a convoluted mess. All I really remembered was the general body shape, star, and the blue.

#343 - Baltoy
69845.PNG

I have nothing to say about Baltoy.

#344 - Claydol
69846.PNG

Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. I think we got our most memorable RSE Pokemon here. And can you really blame me? That sprite man, that soul-devouring sprite. Oh god. Burned into my memory. There's a few things wrong yes, but ho-lee shit.

#345 - Lileep
69847.PNG

I actually originally screwed the order of the two fossils up. Which made me realize that filename wise I'd been one off since Swablu. Too many tentacles you say? I think it looks better.

#346 - Cradily
69848.PNG

I was like HOLY SHIT when I realized Cradily's eyes are actually in its head. Speaking of which, holy shit again. How the hell'd I get this one?

#347 - Anorith
69849.PNG

Actually, I have one theory about how I got that one. Because Anorith is so unappealing and basically Kabuto 2.0 that it just burns Lileep/Cradily into my mind.

#348 - Armaldo
69850.PNG

Full disclosure - I cheated on this one. But only because except for the eyes (and only because they too blew my mind, although now we have two fossils lines in the same generation with fake eyes), I had no idea what it looked like. So I looked it over for a minute before starting out on this. No regrets, because fuck Armaldo.

#349 - Feebas
69851.PNG

Magikarp 2.0. Only it's a bitch to find and evolve instead of being retardedly easy to find and evolve. I knew it was that kind of brown, and that's it

#350 - Milotic
69852.PNG

This is beauty???

#351 - Castform
69853.PNG

Fondest memory of Castform? Getting untransformed right and going "screw it we're quitting while we're ahead". Most notable memory of Castform? Soft resetting in Ruby 1783 times in attempt to see its shiny transformed sprites because nobody seemed to have them, and upon getting it finding out it doesn't have shiny transformed sprites.

#352 - Kecleon
69854.PNG

Meh, what are you gonna do?

#353 - Shuppet
69855.PNG

I'm surprised I remembered the eyes are half yellow and half blue.

#354 - Banette
69856.PNG

I'm thankful that this is the last time I will ever have to draw a zipper. P.S., poor Banette. Suffered the same fate as Pinsir - basically a counterpart to another Pokemon (although not truly version exclusive in this case), then the other got an evo and it was like "who cares?"

#355 - Duskull
69857.PNG

Hey, at least I remember those two better. This ended up looking like a Bubble from Zelda. Which...really aren't bubbles at all. Really dark things color choosing clause applied here.

#356 - Dusclops
69858.PNG

Actually, failure aside, I wouldn't be surprised if this was another one of them disjointed evolutions or whatever I called them, that were probably not originally tied to their current evo at all but then they decided "fuck it let's link them". I guess a twisted skeleton was too much to ask, so we got a cyclops.

#357 - Tropius
69859.PNG

Holy shit. Now I wasn't too surprised at Claydol because it was so memorable, but this I was not expecting. It's a little twisted sure, but how the fuck did I do this? I don't even care much for Tropius! My memory must've been super stimulated or something. And remember kids, eat your favorite food all the time. Then it'll grow on your neck. SCIENCE!!!

#358 - Chimecho
69860.PNG

There's not much to screw up with Chimecho. So it's no surprise here, despite the fact that it's an ungodly rare POS.

~~~~~~

By the way, since it somehow hit me that I could do so after all this time, if you want to be added to a tag list so you'll know ASAP when I've updated, just say so in this topic or through visitor messaging.

Last edited:

Wow, Tropius doesn't suck. Or Milotic. Or Cradily, or Armaldo.

Also Kecleon looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle

I love your drawings. They are absolutely horrendous. I like it.

Tropius and chimeco are the best, but they are all awesome as always

Anyone living in the UK will know what I mean when I say this, but I think castform looks a bit like a grey version of the edf enegy blob thing

EDFad2.png

More accurate and thus less hilarious.

I am disappoint.

YOU DREW DUSKULL WITH TWO EYES! >:eek:

Corphish and Crawdaunt are so off that........ Is that a beak on Claydol?

Sad Miltoic is sad.

And I like it that way, because Milotic sucks in more ways than anything else does.

Also, nice Rhyperio oh wait it's Dusclops nvrmind.

These are pretty funny. I find it quite impressive that you are doing these from memory and getting reasonably accurate results. Do you know the Pokedex off by heart?

That Tropius is awesome, but not as good as Nidoqueen or Shiftry ;D

Can't believe I didn't look at this thread, it's incredible. Can't wait to see Rayquaza! XD

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY POOR FLYGON!?
I can't wait for Groudon.

Tropius is the best one I've seen so far.

I can't wait to see Rayquaza and Groudon.

Sorry to bump, but when do you next post, I enjoy seeing your drawings??

Also Kecleon looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle

Something like this?

BONUS - TMNK
72493.PNG

Well. That'll teach me to try to draw Master Splinter.

Sorry to bump, but when do you next post, I enjoy seeing your drawings??

Right now. I try to update around once a month, though I do around 18-20 Pokemon in each. It's just that I've been busy with stuff that made this a little longer than planned.

On another note regarding said stuff, if you want more from me, check out the fanfic I just started. Different style of humor than this, naturally. Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

~~~~~~

#359 - Absol
72475.PNG

Holy shit, that's fucking Absol. HOW???

#360 - Wynaut
72476.PNG

Remember how I mangled Wooper way back when because I was playing Dragon Quest IX? Yeah. Might be a similar story here, although it's with Kingdom Hearts DDD and some weird bunny thing I have on Riku's team. First KH game since the first. It's pretty okay!

#361 - Snorunt
72477.PNG

Besides my terrible art skill, I can never fucking remember what Snorunt looks like. I take that as a bad sign.

#362 - Glalie
72478.PNG

THIS was the first pure Ice type???

#363 - Spheal
72479.PNG

Now here's a Pokemon I like and can remember!

#364 - Sealeo
72480.PNG

Until it evolves, ugh. Isn't it supposed to have a mustache or something?

#365 - Walrein
72481.PNG

I thought it had this epic beard. If it really did, then man.

#366 - Clamperl
72482.PNG

Not much to screw up, for the first time in a while. How does THIS become its evos, though?

#367 - Huntail
72483.PNG

On elseboards, people were talking about the least memorable Pokemon. And while Huntail probably isn't it, I was looking at it from the neat perspective of factoring in only the games and only generation 1. If so, the version exclusive never-used-in-game and rare Electabuzz/Magmar I'd say would be least memorable. If it was only RS, I'd qualify these two as least memorable. Meh waters who you can only get one of, never-used-in-game, and also trade evos.

#368 - Gorebyss
72484.PNG

With a name like Gorebyss, how could you go wrong? Oh...right, this is how. At least there's not much to screw up!

#369 - Relicanth
72485.PNG

I can't hate this guy because it got me all contest ribbons in RSE and DPP. Still, it's Relicanth, so I don't have to like it either.

#370 - Luvdisc
72486.PNG

Not much to screw up. Besides, Luvdisc is plenty screwed up as-is.

#371 - Bagon
72487.PNG

Well. Didn't mean for it to look like Scraggy's redneck cousin. I hate its whole line anyway though.

#372 - Shelgon
72488.PNG

At least it didn't end up looking like Whirlipede.

#373 - Salamence
72489.PNG

Its RSE sprite bugged the crap out of me. It like, had an unnecessarily bright outline to it.

#374 - Beldum
72490.PNG

FINAL STAGE
VS.
MASTER HAND

#375 - Metang
72491.PNG

Its name always makes me think of that one soft drink that's a kick in the glass.

#376 - Metagross
72492.PNG

It's no Tropius, but at least I have a damn good excuse to remember Metagross. It's the shiz, yo!

Oh ok thanks lol. Considering its paint they are good, especially luvdisc and shelgon. My only criticism is beldum has an eye, not a claw :p. But if you are doing it from memory, fair enough :p. Well done.

Glalie looks like the moon from Majora's Mask! XD

How dare you screw up Salamence :(
And they are good? like normal.

lol i luv this. When is the next update? This thread is getting old :(

I found this thread again.

Oh wow. Absol is one of my favorite Dark types and he looks bad.

Well not as bad as Glalie who really does look like the moon from Majora's Mask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom