• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 649 Pokemon in MS-Paint

No, how dare you misdraw Absol! But, I forgive for the pure awesomeness of your Spheal.

This is freaking awesome :p

Keep it up! This is funny as :p

this is great, i just spent like the last 3 days going through this thread. i can't wait to see more!

Ugh, sorry for the ridiculously long-ass delay guys. I went through another move a couple months ago, it took about half a month to get my desktop set up, and have been preoccupied/had my mind elsewhere for a month after that. But, we're here now, so let's do this shit! The Hoenn Legendaries, oh god.

~~~~~~~

#377 - Regirock
81883.PNG

Wow I...actually got the eyes right. I mean, I knew one of them had that H shape, but I guess I guessed wisely. That aside, this is god-awful.

#378 - Regice
81884.PNG

Poor Regice. He went from being the special walls in the RS 200 days to ignored. Fuck you, Blissey. Regice in its swag shape will always be cooler than your fat ass. Pun not intended.

#379 - Registeel
81885.PNG

I just guessed on the eye formation. I almost got it right. I swear it had orange on it though, I don't know where I got it from otherwise. That being said, everyone's favorite Nazi Pokemon turned out worse than Regice, but better than Regirock.

#380 - Latias
81887.PNG

With apologies to Pokemon speedrunner werster, the Ragin' Australian who holds the world record for Pokemon Crystal, Yellow, Glitched Yellow, and Blue. Latias is his favorite Gen III Pokemon, but I apparently can't remember this one for shit.

#381 - Latios
81886.PNG

Lati@s is indisputably the first of many Discount Legendaries, as I call them. Why are they legendary? So what if they have some special item that makes them stronger? Does that mean Farfetch'd is legendary? Are they legendary because they can use telepathy and understand human speech? So Lapras and most Psychics legendary? Is it the whole emotion thing? Hellz yeah, legendary Ralts and Shuppet, bitches!

#382 - Kyogre
81889.PNG

I knew it had body patterns that were red. I just don't know what kind of body patterns that were red. So I just did whatever. Looks like Wailord's cousin.

#383 - Groudon
81888.PNG

Someone who saw me encountering Groudon described it as a badass motherfucker. That's pretty much what it is, really. I can remember it too, because of its hunched thin shape. Of course, body patterns, as usual, I dick up.

#384 - Rayquaza
81890.PNG

I'd consider Rayquaza a Discount Legendary too, by the way. Fuck Air Lock. Suppresses the effects of the weather? What the fuck kind of shit is that? Why couldn't it just end the weather? Oh, and I guess it turned out okay.

#385 - Jirachi
81891.PNG

Hell yeah, a legendary I can sort of kind of remember! And hey, it can like, grant wishes and stuff! That's the stuff legendaries are made out of! Not just stopping the effects of weather or...whatever it is Lati@s are supposed to do.

#386 - Deoxys
81892.PNG

You only get one form (and yes, none of that e crap). Arm and wire Deoxys is the coolest one. I messed up with the legs sure, but hey, looks cooler IMO. What the hell is up with taking its hand away in BW?

Last edited:

Agree on Lati@s being a legendary, same with Heatran. They have nothing significant to call them Legendaries.

Anyways, they all look terrible as always :p. Groudon looks awfully awesome. Regice is probably the closest thing to correct imo.

Bahaha Latias more than resembles a turkey, that is a turkey.

This is a fantastic read all the way through, thank you.

This thread is hilarious, I've read the entire thing and it is just...this is glorious, man.

Though I must say that I like Celebi, and it's in fact my favorite legend and one of my favorite Pokémon overall.

Thanks for an awesome evening laugh. xD
Jirachi is meh~ keep your hilarious sprite stuff going on, I wonder how your Scraggy will look like, lol.

Start the Sinnoh soon! :D

Kyogre looks good!

i signed up specifically so i could tell you how much i loved spending my sunday looking at your drawings. the captions were pretty hilarious too. looking forward to more!

How did I forget this thread??

Bahahaha Latias and Latios both look like turkeys.

Now on to Gen IV!

lol I just read through the whole topic and I almost died laughing; great stuff here, great stuff. Keep it up. Can't wait for Emolga, but that's gonna be in a really long time...

Three fucking months? Really?

Well, there's a new generation and so soon too, the second of which has emerged over the course of this topic, so I may as well at least try not to get completely behind in shit. We'll be powering through Sinnoh and it's myriad of evolutions over the next 2-3 months. IOW, we're back, bitches! Starter time!

~~~~~~~

#387 - Turtwig
84547.PNG

Back to the awful, oh god!! But not awful Pokemon. Why is it that they can't make grass starters like this guy? Well, the jury is still out on Dewott's redneck cousin, but hey. Also, this is terrible and I remembered nothing about it.

#388 - Grotle
84548.PNG

I like Grotle. It's like a throwback to Gen 1 where it's basically its pre-evolution, but bigger and badder. This is in contrast to others, who either more look like the final form (Marshtomp, Pignite), are their own entity (Dewott, Servine), or just seem to be missing something (Combusken, Grovyle, Croconaw). Also, this is terrible and I somehow did not remember the shell.

#389 - Torterra
84549.PNG

Grass is a god-awful type. Ground is a godly type. Put the two together, and holy shit, a grass starter that's ACTUALLY WORTH USING, not counting RBY Venusaur with Razor Leaf. If you disagree, you are retarded or a grass-groper, sorry. Also, this is...not as terrible. At least it looks like the fucking thing.

#390 - Chimchar
84550.PNG

A monkey with a burning ass!! Also, this is terrible, enough said.

#391 - Monferno
84551.PNG

I can't believe I forgot the random blue part. That's like, the most standout part of this thing. As for the lack of a tail, well. How fucking awesome would this line be if it kept its burning ass? Hey, when a Chimchar takes a crap, is it a flaming crap?

#392 - Infernape
84554.PNG

This is why you fire-fuckers should not get so excited over the new fire fox. That cute little ball of cuteness? Evolves into the blandest final evo of starter. That cute little chicken? Evolves into some ugly piece of work. That cute monkey with the burning ass? Evolves into one of those old men who know kung fu and does not have a burning ass. That cute little pig? Evolves into Ganon, and it's another fucking Fire/Fighting. Mark my words. That cute little fire fox? Evolves into something that looks like a dumb Mienshao, and is Fire/Fighting. Also, this further proves my theory that it is illegal in Japan to support Flareon.

And no. Despite the fact that will happen, the other two won't get secondaries of Dark and Psychic. Because I just need to mention that is stupid and doesn't balance out (in fact, only Flying/Rock/Fighting truly works as an alternative; all SE on one, NVE on another, neutral to themselves).

#393 - Piplup
84555.PNG

Shoutouts to marketing tools. I like how I put a G in there, because I knew one of the starter forms had a G-shape on it. I chose...poorly.

#394 - Prinplup
84556.PNG

Okay. This could've gone better.

#395 - Empoleon
84557.PNG

When I was in second grade we learned about penguins. I was the tallest kid in the class, and as tall as an Emperor Penguin. However, let me give you younglings some advice: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAVE YOUR GROWING FOR LATER. ;_;

This is the most accurate of this bunch, but that is not high praise. I could not handle the overdesigned-in-a-good-way swag factor of Empoleon.

This...Is still alive? Wow. Colour me impressed SE up to 300+ already :') I remember when you started and your venusaur knocked the air out of me for a good 10 minutes + extra giggling time.

....LOL GROUDON

This thread is still kicking, loving it

Wow nice drawings :p Pretty cool and great job!

good job dude

pfffFFFFFTHAHAHAHA
IT'S BEEN SO LONG
THEY'RE STILL GOLDEN.

Cannot wait for the rest of Gen 4.

HAHAHAHAHA CELEBI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit:

• All Pokemon, plus however many more I can think of, ...

• I'm guessing because you're drawing from memory, you might have accidentally added a few extras? :p

Back
Top Bottom