• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, we try to tempt each other's appetites: Food Pictures

Chocolate chip cookies! SO, SO GOOD!

IMG_0732.jpg

You guys seem to have lost your appetites.
quiche-veg.jpg
Have a slice of quiche, go on.

frasa.jpg
oh my god look at this cake
look at it right in the frosting and tell me you don't want this cake

I just made this:

477086_10200467831251346_392959304_o.jpg

A very improvisational piece, making do with what I had. Its a weird deviation of a Hamburger. Essentially ground beef (in the form of a store bought pre-cooked meatloaf for this one) with cheddar jack melted onto it, shoved into a couple of pita pockets with salsa and mustard.

So this just popped up on my Tumblr dashboard:
tumblr_mll14wS2bn1snci96o1_500.jpg
Cookie dough ice cream pizza.

I just made this...

468066_10200644144059056_1398791375_o.jpg

A hamburger marinated with barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard, pepper and chili powder for half an hour then cooked on a frying pan, set on top of some lettuce with guacamole and pan seared red onions added on top. I plan to eventually do this with steak once I can afford to get some of that... I'm kind of broke right now.

I'll see your gingerbread cheesecake and raise you a giant cookie cake.
double%2Blayer%2Bgiant%2Bcookie.JPG

Haven't posted here in forever. I thought the thread died. D:

Here's an awesome cake to make up for it.

Pinata-cake-398x600.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom