• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Inazuma Eleven! Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
latest

Welcome to Inazuma Eleven! Mafia, hosted by myself and @Midorikawa, if you cannot tell already, this is a mafia game based on the Soccer anime of Inazuma Eleven. You dont need any knowledge of the series to be involved in playing however!

-Forum Rules and War Room rules apply.
-Day phases are 48 hours and night phases are 24 hours.
-Please vote in the following format: VOTE: Midorikawa And unvote as follows UNVOTE: Midorikawa
-You get one after death post.
-If you change your username mid game then please state the change in thread, as such. Kakashi Hatake is now Calvin
-Roleclaiming is allowed, nameclaiming is not.
-Hosts will answer questions about the game mechanics but not about the game itself.
-You will be notified of mylo and lylo situations.
-No loophole abuse, if you dont know if something is a loophole, PM one of the hosts and we will let you know.
-Rules are subject to change.
-Please be active otherwise you will be subbed out or modkilled.
-Have Fun!
-To prove you read the rules, just say anything to do with Football/Soccer in your Sign Ups post.
-Players start the game with 100 FP and 80 TP

-If one loses all their FP then they die.

-TP is how many times you can use your hissatsu.

-There are four types of hissatsu: Shoot, Block, Dribble, Catch. Each one has its own unique amount of TP usage.

-Those with shoot or dribble hissatsu may target another player. Shoots take off 45 FP and dribbles take off 25.

-Those with catch or block hissatsu may use them as protection from shoots and dribbles. If successful of protecting themselves then the shoot or dribble will lose FP. 45 for Catches, and 25 for blocks.

-In the event of clashing hissatsu, the result will be RNGed. The more powerful the technique, the higher the success rate. EX: Eternal Blizzard vs Majin The Hand.

Eternal Blizzard uses 40 TP and Majin the Hand uses 60 TP. Due to higher TP usage we consider Majin the Hand to be the stronger hissatsu. Thus it has a 60% chance of winning compared to the 40% chance of Eternal Blizzard.

-Block and Catch hissatsu may never clash, but shoot and dribble can. This will merely lead to a clash like the example above.

-FP cannot be restored, however TP can.

-Each night we will RNG a TP refilling item, and RNG someone who receives it. You may keep it for later use, or use it that night.

Players:
1. @Zexy
2. @CheffOfGames
3. @Elementar
4. @FinalArcadia
5. @Lone_Garurumon
6. @Son_of_KelDuck

Subs:

Referee/MoD:

Last edited:
I could also have said my favorite character, Midorikawa.
Awesome! Ironically my favorite is Hiroto/Tatsuya.

Also because this was asked last time and we have to put it in the rules still: There will be a nightkill. The FP is just an additional way that you can die outside of the traditional ways.

Also outside communication is allowed just include the hosts in all forms of it.

-If one loses all their FP then they die.

-TP is how many times you can use your hissatsu.

-There are four types of hissatsu: Shoot, Block, Dribble, Catch. Each one has its own unique amount of TP usage.

-Those with shoot or dribble hissatsu may target another player. Shoots take off 45 FP and dribbles take off 25.

Should the bolded be TP?

Should the bolded be TP?
No it's FP. Each hissatsu has a unique amount of TP. For example ryuusei blade would use 49 TP and if it didn't run into a catch hissatsu such as Majin the hand then the person it hits would lose 45 FP. The FP you lose is set. If it were to lose to Majin the hand then the user of ryuusei blade would lose 45 FP.

The amount of FP you can lose is set. Dribbles and blocks are weaker than shoots and catches, thus they take off less.

The amount of TP consumption depends on the power of the move.

In please! Don't know much about soccer, but I know the Mario soccer games (the Strikers ones) are fun!

Actually I have a mechanic question. Do blocks and catches need to be directed (i.e. "Block shots from Lone") or do they just need to be used and block any attempts (i.e. "block all shots tonight")?
You just choose to block/catch that night, and if anyone targets you then you'll clash. If no one targets you then you just wasted TP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom