• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Island Scan global mission now live: Runs until January 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Island Scan global mission now live: Runs until January 9

The second global mission for Pokémon Sun and Moon is now live. In this global mission, players have to defeat or catch Pokémon using the Island Scan function.

Continue reading...

Now this is completely idiotic. So I have to faff around with scanning QR codes before I can even unlock Island Scan? And this mission runs for hardly two weeks? No way is that target going to be reached

EDIT: Thank you, Bulbanews, for at least filling in the gap and providing 100pts worth of QR code

Yeah, I can't see myself competing in this either, considering it takes 10 QR scans to yield one Island Scan and the game has certain limits on how many times you can scan a QR code. At least the Pokemon found are relatively valuable -- more interesting than simply the "catch whatever" the last mission was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom