• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Isn't better for Brock to take Chansey rather than Croagunk?

ManUtd22

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Why did Brock left the Chansey?

If you ask me. then being with Chansey is better for Brock as a one who aiming to be a doctor; because Chansey will help him in anything he need such as in the Episode when the Entire Baby pokemons in the Final DP had been poised by tentacrul in in the Ship

So Are you agree with me about Isn't better for Brock to take Chansey rather than Croagunk?

I really want to your opinion

Did he leave Lucky? He's an idiot.
He left it in this jym I think; because only the pokemon who was with him in the episode between him, and between cylan is a
Croagunk, and thanks for answering my friend. Glad that you always answering me, and admit my opinion, and like it also

Nurse Joy's own Wigglytuff, Audino and Comfey, so Brock doesn't have to have a Chansey. Also, how do we know Brock doesn't have Chansey? We only know that he hasn't used it since DP190. It was never shown at the Gym, so it might be with him.

Nurse Joy's own Wigglytuff, Audino and Comfey, so Brock doesn't have to have a Chansey. Also, how do we know Brock doesn't have Chansey? We only know that he hasn't used it since DP190. It was never shown at the Gym, so it might be with him.
But Wigglytuff, Audino mostly similar to Chansey, but still you had a nice point; so thank you very much

It doesn't make sense if he left Chansey behind. But anyways, we aren't going to see him again in this continuity. The movie will happen during the Kanto days.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom