• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN081: Clash!? The Blue Poké-Maniacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: 激突!?青ポケマニア!
Air Date: September 17, 2021
激突!?青ポケマニア!.png

Pokémania, huh? That's the same term the media used to refer to the initial surge of popularity the Pokémon franchise had when it first arrived in the west. Coincidence or not?

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it more, it's probably just a coincidence. I bet this is just a random filler about a bunch of unrelated blue Pokémon competing to be the best or something along those lines.

Last edited:
What are all of the Blue Pokemon that Ash and Goh have?

Ash:
Lucario
Dracovish (????)

Goh:
Inteleon
Golurk
Heracross
Poliwag
Chinchou
Tentacool
Mantyke
Panpour

There's also Suicune but obviously that's not going to be be used here

Does Dracovish qualify as a "Blue" Pokemon?

It's head is Blue but the rest of it's body is Red and Green
Hmm...I don't think Dracovish should be qualified as a "Blue" Pokémon, but as a Green Pokémon instead. That's all.

What are all of the Blue Pokemon that Ash and Goh have?

Ash:
Lucario
Dracovish (????)

Goh:
Inteleon
Golurk
Heracross
Poliwag
Chinchou
Tentacool
Mantyke
Panpour

There's also Suicune but obviously that's not going to be be used here

Oddish, Nidoran Female, Taillow, Boldore, Arctozolt are all classed as being blue as their Pokedex color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom