• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN088: Trial Mission! The Deep Sea Diver Research Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, that’s nice - not nearly enormous but I do like to see how the Pokémon swim - wish we had something similar for Greninnja - underwater battles are great!
We've seen a shot of Inteleon underwater using Snipe Shot on Poke Ball(s) so hopefully we'll get a battle instead of just Inteleon firing the Poke Ball

We've seen a shot of Inteleon underwater using Snipe Shot on Poke Ball(s) so hopefully we'll get a battle instead of just Inteleon firing the Poke Ball
We are definitely getting a battle
20211001_082945.jpg

A move it did not have before now and as such is not part of Inteleon's ignored moves list.
Thing is, other than Snipe Shot, the only other moves it knows up til this point are U-Turn and Pound.

The problem with U-Turn is that it requires it to return to it's Pokeball immediately right after and who tf in their right mind would want to use Pound?

So yeah I can at least understand why those moves would be ignored

who tf would want to use Pound?

Ash when facing a rock-type gym and fighting-type gym in Hoenn :wynaut:

Edit: Oh no. Looking deeper, I only just realized that Ash also commanded the use of Pound in the fire-type gym and normal-type gym in Hoenn. So that's half the gyms in Hoenn where Ash thought Pound was a good move to use.

This episode has been confirmed as JN088, and will air on November 19.

Summary provided by Dephender:
"Go has received a Trial Mission from Project Mew. This one reads "Get a wild Kingdra". After consulting eyewitness reports of wild Seadra, he heads to the Houen region with Satoshi. The two immediately start researching the sea when they encounter Genji from the Houen region's Elite Four, who they decide to work with. Can Go clear this mission without any trouble arising?!"

Staff list courtesy of Dephender

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Ooo, Drake's reappearing, we haven't seen him since AG101

Hopefully this is Goh’s last trial. I know it doesn’t seem like many to qualify, but this in all seems the same to the previous episodes, and it’s starting to stagnate. They kind of need to up the intensity a bit, and sure, Drake does that (Coolest E4 Member, don’t at me), but we really don’t know that much about the Project yet, despite knowing about it for more than half a year…So, I really hope this is the last trial, just to move things along.
In truth, I’m actually looking forward to Project Mew more than the PWC, with the way the latter format has disappointed me so much. And that’s mainly cause the characters here in Project Mew seem a lot more interesting and there’s somewhat of a developing story, at least with branching themes of adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom