• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN139: Takeshi and Dent and the Forest Witch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Doesn’t Hatterene’s SV entries state that forests it inhabits tend to be completely devoid of life? I doubt they’re going there, but that would be chilling

Can Ash, Misty, and Cilan bring back Brock?!" THEY WILL FINALLY LET MISTY AND CILAN MEET! Both love fishing. Both have special lures. Both are Gym Leaders. Both love stylish cuisine.
THEIR INTERACTIONS ARE GONNA BE FANTASTIC.
They better be... :mad:

Summary and incomplete voice cast:
Adamant said:
Satoshi and the others reunite with their former travelmates Takeshi and Dent. Takeshi feels really down due to a fresh heartbreak, and is then suddenly abducted by a wild Brimuon! Why did this happen?!

Summary:
Satoshi and Pikachu have decided to travel with Kasumi as well. They reunite with their former travelmates Takeshi and Dent, though Takeshi seems to feel really down due to a fresh heartbreak... However, he's then suddenly abducted by a wild Brimuon...! Why did this happen?! And can Satoshi, Kasumi and Dent get him back?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayumi Iizuka: Kasumi
Yuji Ueda: Takeshi
Kenyu Horiuchi: Professor Okido
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

It's not the first time I've seen someone too much in despair or frenzied up to not recognize his friends and therefore attack them (in my cases, Beast in Kingdom Hearts II, and Murray in Sly 2). But still, just what happened this time that apparently led to a Hatterene brainwashing Brock, and are we about to see a nightmarish version of Takeshi's Paradise?
They better be... :mad:
The preview shows Cilan and Misty together (albeit with Ash), so there's a good chance they'll interact.

Would Misty chew Cilan out because Ash mocked her using his lure instead of the one she gave him? I sense a fish off between the two gym leaders somewhere, and Misty being the new Iris with Cilan’s ”boring lecture time” speech as a Connoiseur irritating her.

Just as the Misty episode had callbacks to some specific OS elements I'm guessing we might see some Ghost of Maiden Peak references here. I hope they're subtle though, I'm not calling for a rehash of that episode.

It would be funny if Misty recognizes Cilan before they are formerly introduced with eachother, because she saw his lure in the last episode.

I wouldn't mind Kojiro also getting bewitched if we're going for full on Maiden rehash :wynaut: Anyway this looks like it's going to be a barrel of laughs, fantastic team behind it as well (I know I have been moaning about Yonemura but this is his kind of plot!) so fingers crossed it delivers.

Just remembered something terrible.

Dent will probably say "IT'S TASTING TIME!" and then "taste" all over those pokémon.

Just as the Misty episode had callbacks to some specific OS elements I'm guessing we might see some Ghost of Maiden Peak references here. I hope they're subtle though, I'm not calling for a rehash of that episode.
No, that would involve the Witch Pokemon talking just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom