• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JNS06: Winds of Beginning! The Endless Road!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda confused. Are these the pokémon he's currently traveling with?

Sirfetch'd vs Sceptile is a thing? Could be the best battle to set the 6th place in Ash's strongest 6.

Maybe Ash visits Oak's Lab and meets them. However It seems they're Ash's team for the episode and they're looking for something.
Pikachu, Sceptile, Buizel, Donphan, Noivern...
Who is 6th?
Latias?

Even more new images from the episode! It's lookin' great! :giggle: I gotta say, I'm loving this miniseries already, and it hasn't even started yet. Now I realllly want Ash to catch Latias, it looks like he's like going through so much to save her! (And hey, looks like Latias is doing that same invisibility trick she and her brother did in the 5th movie :D!)

Side note: Anyone else think Donphan and Mimey look worse now?

Last edited:
Last year, several event Pokémon based on movie Pokémon were distributed in Japan, including Latias. A Twitter user pointed out the last move in her moveset.

FmJAh4vXgAUEO9O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom