• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bias much...?
If there are only 2 nominees left in a round and nobody else votes for 2 days in a row do you expect the only person voting to do something different every 12 hours? If I did something different and reversed any of my votes within those 48 hours that would just have wasted time on the round. I also thought that nobody else was voting in those 48 hours because we needed to increase a score to 6 and decrease the other one to 0 and that was too hard for most people to do because the 2 scores kept going back to an equal 3-3 . That is why I usually say it is better to not eliminate user by user because if you end up with 2 equal scores at a high number it is often harder to decrease 1 of those scores to 0.

Congratulations @MegaPod12! Let's start the nominations for the next round.

@Yours Truly
@TheCapsFan

Last edited:
*Grumbles about how that result was kinda biased* ...Eh, at least we finally have a winner or something. So, Pod, here's one of those semi-random gifs for you to celebrate your victory:
giphy.gif

Also, nominations, that's a thing too:

Pika_pika42
TheCapsFan
Kazekage
Six Paths
Max1996
NMLewis
swarla
AnimePsyclone
Water Max
Zexy