• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Post Wins Version 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Welcome welcome one and all to another exciting episode of Last Poster Wins! Now that we finally put the old thread into the retirement home where its ancient self belongs, everyone can have another chance of being the Last Poster, who happened to be @Etrian Oddity last time!

giphy.gif

Here's how this game works for those unfamiliar with it:​

The Rules said:
  • All the standard F&G rules apply.
  • You must have a statement about winning in your post (Otherwise this is just another Random Messages).
  • You win if you have the last post in the thread when it's closed.
  • Last but not least, keep personal drama out of the thread.

Begin posting!​

I win because I have already won.

I'm calling it now - the mods won't let me win twice in a row.

I win because the whole internet knows about the Sans fight. So your argument is invalid

I win because I am quite shocked that v19 had ended when I was busy!

Ah, but it is worse when they tomato.

I win because I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

I win because you all need to stop making food related buns.

I win because if you say a bad pun three times in the mirror, the Engieman shall eat your brain or something I dunno I'm tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom