• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

it was Americanized Chinese style food.
Chow Mein, Fried Rice, Mongolian Beef as it had nothing Mongolian on it, and Korean Barbecue again nothing Korean about it either. Does taste good.

Unhealthy breakfast to be honest - two Pepperoni Hot Pockets and a Diet Coke

A couple pieces of candy corn, left over from Thanksgiving. (We make these little turkeys out of little bags of translucent fabric filled with candy, and we use gumdrops for the head and candy corn for the beak.)

One of my mom's homemade peanut clusters.

The recipe is super simple: you just need roasted peanuts, almond bark (which, counterintuitively, does not have any almonds, it's pretty much just a kind of baking chocolate), and your choice of chocolate chips. (My mom usually uses butterscotch chips.)

You just melt the almond bark and the chips together, mix in the peanuts, then spoon out little bits of the chocolate-covered peanuts onto a sheet of wax paper and wait for the chocolate to harden, then you're done.

The base recipe suggests a ratio of 2:2:1 of peanuts, almond bark, and chocolate chips, respectively. So, for example, 24 oz of peanuts, 24 oz of almond bark, and 12 oz of chocolate chips. My mom generally prefers to add slightly more peanuts. The recipe is super flexible and you can tinker with the proportions pretty much however you want. You can even remove the peanuts entirely if you want, or set aside some of the mixture before adding the peanuts to harden on its own.

Back
Top Bottom