• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF Heavy Ball Magnemite [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As stated in the title, I'm currently looking for Magnemite. I'd like its nature to be Modest and for it to have 4 max IVs since what I'll be offering in return will have a similar amount of max IVs.

This is what I can offer for the time being:

Moon Ball HA Timid Vulpix (Freeze Dry, Moonblast, Encore, Hypnosis)
Dusk Ball Adamant Cubone (Iron Head, Belly Drum, Perish Song, Endure)

Last edited:
I've got a Premier Ball Oranguru, give me some time for breeding and I should be able to get one bred with the IVs you want. I'd be interested in trading for your Vulpix.

Got it ready, posted details on your profile. My apologies for the delay, had some unexpected family drama this evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom