• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF:Keldeo,Deoxys FT: Genesect (various natures) and more(see inside)

Galgor

Reaction score
I have 13 Genesect's for trade from the recent 2nd chance event for trade(OT:GF ID:11016) Got them by repeatedly hard resetting my copy of Omega Ruby and obtaining them via Mystrery Gift. Got them over the course of 14th to 17th of this month (Feburary 2017) A Button Done Proof:
View: http://imgur.com/a/26A2Q

Sorry about the blurriness, my camera is shit ;-;
Anyway their Nature's are as following:
- Neutral (Docile)
- Atk: (Adamant, Lonely, Naughty)
- Sp.Atk: (Modest, Mild, Rash)
- Spd: (Timid, Hasty, Jolly, Naive*2)

Other things I have for trade:
Adamant HH Meowth (OT:Happy, ID:09-8196) GONE
Hasty Phermosa
Rash Phermosa
Timid Xurkitree
Hardy Regirock,
Relaxed Cobalion,
Hasty Terrakion,
Sassy Virizion.

What i'm looking for is:
Keldeo (Timid/Modest) OT: GF ID: 10016 from the 20th event last year
Deoxys (Rash/Naughty/Naive/Hasty/Lonely/Mild) RECEIVED
Deoxys (Bold/Impish/Calm/Careful) RECEIVED
Deoxys S (Timid/Jolly/Adamant/Modest) RECEIVED

I'll allow for some wiggle room on the nature, as it's only for my living dex, but if you do have the natures i'm looking for great!!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom