• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF Moon Ball Cubone; FT: 5IV various

Reaction score
Soooooooo... I've run into a brick wall with one of my breeding projects. I need a Moon Ball Cubone, either gender, HA irrelevant, IVs irrelevant (but no "no good"s please).

In return I have the following breedjects:

5IV female Cubone; Adamant; Rock Head; in a Timer ball
5IV male Cubone; Gentle; Rock Head; in a Timer ball
5IV female Cubone; Adamant; Lightning Rod; in a Timer ball
5IV male Cubone; Adamant; Lightning Rod; in a Timer ball
5IV male Cubone; Mild; HA: Battle Armour; in a Timer ball
5IV male Cubone; Adamant; HA: Battle Armour; in a Timer ball
5IV female Cubone; Adamant; HA: Battle Armour; in a Timer ball

5IV female Bounsweet; Adamant; Leaf Guard; in a Love ball; (I have several of these so the non-perfect IV varies)

5IV male Bulbasaur; Modest; Overgrow; normal Pokeball; non-perfect IV is Sp Def ("fantastic")

5IV male Salandit; Modest; Corrosion; Moon ball; non-perfect IV is Sp Def ("fantastic")

EDIT: I've also got a few 4IV Phione lying around

Last edited:
I have one
coincidentally, one of the main things I'm looking for rn is an ha cubone, so I suppose this solves both of our cubone problems

Yaaaaaaaaaay~ ^^

So the 5IV HA Cubone I have are (all lv 1 in timer balls):

female Adamant; Speed "pretty good"
male Adamant; Sp. Def "pretty good"
male Adamant; HP "pretty good"
male Mild; Sp Def "decent"

I'll be on most of today cept between like 3:30 - 5pm EST. Just let me know which one you want. ^^

Yaaaaaaaaaay~ ^^

So the 5IV HA Cubone I have are (all lv 1 in timer balls):

female Adamant; Speed "pretty good"
male Adamant; Sp. Def "pretty good"
male Adamant; HP "pretty good"
male Mild; Sp Def "decent"

I'll be on most of today cept between like 3:30 - 5pm EST. Just let me know which one you want. ^^
I'll take the female adamant. I have somefin going until 5:00 too, so we could trade shortly after then.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom