• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Literally just a Larvitar

the_may_fan

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I believe this is the correct location for a simple request of this nature - if it is not, moderators, feel free to relocate this thread to the proper place.

As the title says, I need a Larvitar, which is a version exclusive to Pokémon Y. Preferably, it'd already know Dragon Dance and have an Adamant nature, but I would be willing to accept any kind. In exchange, I can offer some breejects and spares that I've hatched over the years - they're mostly 5 IV Togepis, Beldums, Torchics, Eevees, etc. If there's one you're looking for in particular, I'll see if I have it.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help! Let me know when you're available and we can set up a time for the trade. Looking forward to it.

I'm looking for a justified growlithe, or a mienfoo with nice eggmoves.

If you haven't one of them, no problem, I can just breed you a larvitar (non dragon dance, though) for free in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Ah... don't have those specifically. Let me know when you're finished though, and I'll gift you any of the Pokémon I listed in my original post. I also have a few 5 IV Magikarp (31/31/31/x/31/31) with a good nature if you'd like that for your time. Thanks!

That's nice, a magikarp is fine. Well, I'll be online from now. Drop your FC and I'll be ready for the next 5 hours or so.

Mine is 0104 - 4278 - 4482
IGN: Mussum

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom