• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: little stories of my own

Neodith

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
This thread will be full of my own little stories inside my own head, they will not be from real things, and do not represent real people, they might not be complete or they may. I guess this is like a draft area, anyone who reads these stories are free to make new ones from them, or use the characters as they want, just don't make them do anything disgusting. This might represent my feelings btw. (teen rating for maybe suggestive things? and maybe topics that 10yr olds shouldn't think about)

...We were walking down the hall right after class when I locked eyes with her, Estelle, her beautiful flowing hair, her almond shaped dark brown eyes, and her perfect olive skin. Just then I knew something terrible was lodging itself into my heart...

[connects to post #2]
...Me and my friends were talking after class by the lockers "Oh my god, she just won't stop staring at you Estelle," I turned and looked at some black girl just staring at me, "It's like she has nothing else to do!" Janie exclaimed cruelly...

Last edited:
...I looked at the crowd, "My Lord, the people are ready for you." Jeffery said into my ear, I looked down at my subjects one last time as king. There! There was a woman holding the hands of her two children, knowing she was waiting for me, I stepped forward to deliver my speech of self-exile...

...While we were walking, I thought, what is the purpose of battling your way to the top? Why do we need to battle our problems out? Couldn't we talk about them like we used to? "We're coming up to the gym, good luck!" said Porter, I looked up at the Virbank city gym, "This doesn't look like a gym Porter, this looks like a homeless shelter." but as we walked in, I could hear rock faintly. We stepped through the doors and saw an awesome stage with Roxie the gym leader rocking out with her two band members, "Woah." I said, amazed that a place like this could exist, "Woah is right," said a older man "she may look young, but beware poison can really hurt, make sure you have ground or steel types to beat her, best of luck." he then handed me a bottled water. I walked up to the stage and thought, this will be fun...

..."Where are you!" I shouted into the darkness, "I am right here, but also everywhere." replied a slithery voice, "Show yourself!" I raised my sword higher. Just then scratching, slithering sounds came from the dark. A colossal creature the size of the Athena Parthenon arose from the darkness, piercing amber eyes, fangs as long as school busses, emerald green skin. The basilisk had come out...

[EDIT: I forgot to add that it mentions suicide and murder]

...The knock came at 7:15 am, on the dot. I remember it well. I had just finished my shower; I remember because my hair was still dripping wet. I went downstairs to open the door, the police man was there, "How can I help you Officer?" I had asked. "Ma'am, you were friends with a Adeline Grinter?" he had asked, "Yes, she was my best friend." I had said cautiously. "I am sorry to inform you that she has committed suicide on January 17th, just last night. The neighbor called it in after a shot rang out in the house." Oh, my, god, "I knew she was struggling with depression, but she was getting better! She was going out with friends, she was taking her pills, she was starting to be happy!" I exclaimed, "Well, I give you my condolences." The officer said and walked off. I don't believe that she would commit suicide, something must of happened, or she was targeted, I know that she was part of some organization for a while, she was always asking if she could stay the night with me. No, she didn't commit suicide, she was murdered, and I was going to figure out what really happened...

Last edited:
[connects to post #5]
...I had just finished battling Roxie, "She was harder than I had thought," Porter said as we were coming out, "I mean, she didn't have very powerful pokémon, but the poison was a sting!" Just then a girl ran past us quickly down the street, "What's her rush?" I asked. "Dunno, lets find out." So we followed the girl to the docks, "Ahh, Rosa, going to Castelia City?" the captain said, "Yep! I just finished with PokéStar! Now I'm on my way to defeat Burgh!" she said enthusiastic. I whispered over to Porter, "She's in PokéStar Studios! She doesn't look like an actress." when Rosa left for her boat the captain asked us "Do you want to go to Castelia City? This is the last boat leaving for the day." "Yes please, tickets for two." Porter replied. We were finally going to the city of the world! No one could stop us going where we needed to go!...

Last edited:
[connects to post #9]
..."Wow, Burgh was a breeze, I can't believe I was ever worried! I didn't even need to use a potion." I said to Porter as we walked to the park to celebrate, "I know, I don't know why I was worried about you! You and your Tepig blasted your way through that gym-literally!" Porter replied. "When I'm done with Unova, I am going to go to this new region, Paldea, and see how their gyms compare. Then after I have battled every gym in the world, I will challenge every Elite Four in the world!" "Wow, that's ambitious, even for you, Leo." Porter replied. "Do you know why I asked for you, Porter?" I asked after we sat down on a bench, there was a man a couple yards away painting on an easel, "No, I don't, I kinda just figured that you chose me because we grew up together." he replied, "No Porter, I asked you to come with me because I have something very important to tell you." "Shoot." "Well, I uhm wanted to tell you that I've had my eyes on you for a while," this was going badly I thought "not in a creepy way! I mean I've just had this crush on you since like-uhg this sounds stupid- sincethe7thgrade." I cringed away, "Wow, umm, wow how do I say this, umm, I like you a lot, but to me you're my best friend, don't take this the wrong way, I just never thought about you that way. I'm sorry." that explained the way he always looked at Kayla, I felt tremendous terrible feeling in my heart, was this heartbreak? I got up suddenly, "Wait! Please don't go Leo! We can still complete our journey together! Don't go! Please." I walked away faster, "I'm going back, I'm going back to Aspertia, I'm not continuing my journey, go without me." I said in tears as I walked off...

Last edited:
[connects to post #10]
...I didn't know what to say, my best friend came out to me, and without meaning to, I pushed him away. What kind of friend am I? Friends don't push each other away, I knew what I had to do, I got up and followed him. I mean I knew that he was always staring at me, I just thought it was like a younger brother/older brother kind of thing, I had started to feel things for him other than friendship, but I didn't recognize it at the time, it was back at Virbank, we were eating right before we went into the gym, we touched hands briefly...

Last edited:
...I suddenly heard someone calling my name, I turned around and saw my dog? Running through the store? "Beanie! What are you doing here?!" I scolded him playfully, "I came on an urgent-" "Did. You. Just. Talk." "Yes, as I was saying Katie, your life is in danger from the armada of squirrels! I've been watching them carefully and they have ACORN TANKS!!!" this was hilarious, "I think I'm high, you are talking to me in a grocery store, claiming there's an army-" "Armada." "Yes, an armada of squirrels coming to kill me. Come on, lets go back." I put all my items back on the shelves, and picked up my dog and put him in my arms, walked out of the store, and drove home. When we got there, there were squirrels lined up along the roof of the house, in the bushes, and in the yard. There were squirrel sized tanks, then I heard a squeaky voice say "Fire!", and a barrage of acorns hit my car!...

[connects to post #11]
...I had just gotten back from Castelia when I heard a knock at my door, "Come in." I said, but the person I least expected to see came in. Porter. "What are you doing here? I thought you were in Castelia!" I exclaimed, "No, I realized that I did in fact want to be with you, and only you." I was stunned, I didn't know what to say, we just stood there for hours? Minutes? Seconds? Days? In my internal clock, only five minutes had passed, I walked over to the door and hugged him. He then said "I think something's missing." "What?" then he leaned over and kissed me, wasn't long, but it felt like forever! I wanted it to last forever! It was amazing, just then the floorboards creaked from behind me, "Oh, my lord. Leo!? What are you doing!?" My face turned so hot, I looked over briefly and Porter's face was extremely flushed as well. "What's going on Dan?" my mom called from the back, "Didi, come here now!" my dad called back, she came rushing in to see me and Porter by the doorway bright red. "What's going on." she repeated, "I walked in on them kissing!" he choked out, "Leonard Jake Crawford, were you thinking! You know we said to find a respectable girl out there, not some, some, neighbor." she said with disgust. "Well then, if you can't support me, I can find others who will." I said in a furious calm way, then I took Porter's hand and left. "Lets go back and continue our journey, together."...

[connects to post #13]
...It had been 3 years since we had left my parents, we had finished Unova, Kanto, and Galar, next we were going to Kalos. I've heard that it has a special place there just for us. We woke to the sound of the boat pulling into Coumarine city's docks, "So what sightseeing do you have planned before we tackle the gyms?" Porter asked, "So first I was planning to get lunch here, then go to Lumiose City right afterward." "Ambitious." he replied. We went to some café then got drinks and sandwiches, "Mmm, so good, the chesto berries make all the difference, I feel like I could go on forever!" Porter exclaimed. "Yeah! Let's hurry up though, I was to get to Lumiose City before dark." When we finished eating, we packed up and hit the road...

[connects to post #14]
...When we got to Lumiose City it was dazzlingly beautiful. "Oh my gosh Leo, what do you have planned for us here?" I asked, "You'll see!" he replied happily, we got to the base of Prism Tower after a few wrong turns, and a few setbacks, as soon as the sun dipped below the horizon, the tower lit up like diamonds in the sun. "Whoa, It's beautiful, Leo. How did you know about this?" "I did some research before we came." he said with a smirk. We went in, "Welcome to the Prism Tower! Are you here to challenge the tower? Or are you here to sightsee?" said a woman behind a desk. "Oh we're here just to sight see, unless Porter you want to challenge the tower." I looked at him and said "Nah, we're good with just sightseeing, I want to have a nice moment with Leo." We rode the elevator up the tower, when we exited I saw the entire city sprawled before me, in the distance I saw the gym. "I bet we're going there next." I said, "Actually no, this trip to Kalos is strictly a sightseeing tour." "Wow, I'm surprised!" I replied. "Can I ask you something really important?" Leo asked nervously, "Sure what it is it?" "You have been my best friends since we were little, you have been my boyfriend for three years now. Will you marry me?" I stood there stunned, but only for a moment. "Yes."...

[gore-ish, death, and dark tone]
...It was dark, snowy, and the roads were icy. "So, tell me again why we're going to your Great Aunt, twice removed, blah, blah, blah?" Caroline asked for the one millionth time "We're going there to take care of her cats while she's recovering from her stroke!" I said indignantly. Suddenly there was another car behind me, so I slowed down to let them pass but they kept tailing me, "Uhh, why's that guy tailing us, you slowed down to let him pass, didn't you?" "Yes. I. Did." Time seemed to slow down, the car behind us hit our bumper. Our car spun out of control, their car just sped up ahead, we spun until we hit the metal guard rail. We came to a stop. Pain radiated from my whole body, my head hurt so bad it felt like I had a migraine, I was pretty sure something was either sprained or broken, but when I managed to look over to Caroline, the horror was much worse. I reached over with the arm that didn't feel like it was going to break and felt for her pulse. There was none. "Caroline!" I shrieked. I felt everywhere for my phone, then dialed 911, "Yes, emergency services, how may I help you?" a woman said, "Y-yes, I've been in a car accident, on Goodeman Rd, I'm pretty sure there is an Walgreen's up the road somewhere. I may have broken something and my friend is unresponsive," I couldn't say dead "please come fast." "Okay, stay calm, we're dispatching people now." I hung up the phone and cried until they got there. They put me under anesthesia. I woke up later to see myself in the hospital, my leg in a cast as well as my arm. A nurse came in "Hey, how are you doing? You called 911 last night." I looked at the clock, it was two in the afternoon, "Where is Caroline." I didn't ask it, I commanded it, the nurse flinched. "I'm sorry, but she didn't make it." No, no, no that couldn't be, I was always supposed to be there for her, I was her older brother, "No, you must have mixed up something. If I walk out there, she will be waiting for me." the nurse just looked at me with sympathy, and something else, was it pity? "I'm truly sorry." her eyes started to water; she left the room in a hurry. I heard her talking with someone outside my door in hushed whispers, something like "Taking the grief hard... Terrible tragedy..." I was still very tired, so I went back to sleep hoping to wake up with my sister...

Last edited:
...The Eye that watches night, it guards us against the night wolves that will hunt us relentlessly, the night wolves will howl in a primal hatred as old as the sun. But even the Eye needs to sleep, on those nights we fend for ourselves. For I was born on the Eye's full watch, I am able to stay in the waking world as long as the Eye is asleep, people born on Eye's full watch are extremely rare, but twins on the Eye's full watch is unheard of. The tribe thought it as a blessing from the Eye. But it was an omen. For my twin disappeared nineteen Eye sleeps ago. When the Eye is watching us, their eye is bright white, almost like the burning sun, but cool and refreshing. My mother was born on the Eye's closing night, it was too close to Eye sleep. For people born on Eye sleep are cursed, they are thrown to the wolves to not plague the night villages.
|\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|
Freedom is new. Freedom is amazing. Freedom is everything to me now. I left the night village nineteen Eye sleeps ago, leaving everything I had ever known. Including my beloved twin. I was welcomed into the sun village as an equal, not someone who was of the night, it took a while to adjust to the sun, but it was worth it. We do not worry about the night wolves, for they were just messengers from the Sun! Telling us to join their world and rejoice! Do not live in darkness, for it will bring fear and pain, do not live in darkness, for it will bring cold and bitterness. Whenever we outcast the born-on Eye sleep, they were not eaten, rejoice! They were given homes in the sun village, and in turn they use Eye abilities to help the harvest. Though the strangest thing was, was that the Eye is not a spirit, but a thing called a moon, just like their sun, but of darkness. I sometimes see the Eye in the light, it is strange. The most difficult thing was leaving my twin, they are most likely looking for me now. Tonight is the twentieth Eye sleep since I have gone, I should go back and tell everyone the news that we can rejoice and bask in the sun...

[Author's note, I saw the moon tonight on a drive, and thought, 'Wow! That looks like an eye, wait, this is a great lore idea!' I cannot decide though if the tribes should be Native American, European, or Asian, though Native American sounds the best.]

[connects to post #15]
..."So, I've never thought about it, but your growlithe is different from other growlithe I've battled before. How is that so?" I asked Porter while we were waiting for the rain to let up, "Well, I don't really know, what I do know is that I had some ancestry that had their origins in an ancient place called Hisui. So, I think that my growlithe is from there too, these special growlithe have been in the family for generations. Palkia was also a really special pokémon to the family, something about a Pearl and Diamond clan." I thought about that for a minute, "Hey, we could find out more if we go to the library her in Lumiose." "That's a great idea! C'mon Growlithe, let's go to the library!". We went to the library, then to the history section, then to the Hisui/Sinnoh section. We read for a while, and we found a book all about Hisui, "Hey, Porter! In here there's a chart of all regional differences in pokémon, it says that it is rare to find a Hisuian variant of a pokémon, so take extra care of it. It also says that- wait I have this variant of this! I had never battled a Zorua before, but this is the one I have back with my parents... Anyway, I didn't know there was a regional difference for these pokémon!" "It says here in my book that there were two clans, the Diamond and Pearl clan, they worshiped a deity that was called Almighty Sinnoh, and they could never agree about whether it controlled time or space. An event happened where a young boy fell from the sky and sealed a rift in the sky, then both Almighty Sinnohs appeared (now known as Dialga and Palkia) and a third appeared now known as Giratina. After the boy lived in Hisui for a while, he encountered the creator pokémon, known as Arceus, it is unknown what happened to the boy, but many people today claim to be descendants of important people in Hisui. Then it says see here for recent anomalies in the sky." Porter read out. Hmm, he must be a descendant of someone in Hisui, otherwise how would he have that growlithe? "I have an idea, recently in Pasio, two people fell out of the sky like it describes here in the book. I think we might know more if we go there." I suggested, "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea."...

[connects to post #12]
...Driving for my life, what else could go wrong? That question was a mistake. There was a tidal wave of squirrels following me, apparently the mailmen were also after me as well, I think anything my dog barked at was chasing after me. "Turn right! Now left! Avoid that child!" My dog Beanie screamed, the child was enveloped in a wave of squirrels, when they passed over, she looked dazed. "I'm doing the best I can!" I screamed back, "Go into that grocery store, quick! They can't follow you there!" I did the quickest and messiest parallel parking in my life and rushed inside. "Whew! That was close," Beanie said, "we're safe in here, because this is a dog owned store." "I always thought the sign that said, 'Dogs welcome, keep children on a leash outside.' was a joke!" I said out of breath "Well it is a joke, but the dogs thought it was funny, so they ended up enforcing that rule." Heh, that was pretty funny. "We'll live in the store for a while until we find a safe house. The reason the squirrels are after you, is because you never fed them at the park, but you did the birds." "So you're saying that the grudge holding squirrels want food?" I said "Yeah, we've never tried giving them food though... The people who did, never came back, we assume they were eaten by the squirrels. On that happy note, lets go to bed and wake up well rested."...

[connects to post #18]
...Pasio is amazing. It is a large island full of trainers. There's even this thing called sync pairs! We even met that girl named rosa again, she was nice, we also met other amazing trainers who battled with us. "Hey, look, Porter. There're some people over there that look like they're from the history books." we made our way over. "Hi! I'm Leo, and this is Porter. We were wondering if he looked similar to anyone you know in Hisui, because he has an hisuian growlithe." Irida looked at him, "You know... That can't be... He looks a little like Palina! Just with a bit darker skin and a blueish tint to his hair," she looked over to Adaman "you don't think..." Adaman regarded us closely, "I think you're related somehow to Palina. She is one of the Pearl clan's wardens for the Lord of the Isles." That was exciting news, Porter was related to an important figure in a clan. Then his growlithe came out of his pokéball, "Rwwuff!" "I know what we could do! We could battle you guys!" I exclaimed. "Yes, that sounds good, I'll use my leafeon, Iridia?" Iridia pondered for a moment, "And I'll use my glaceon!" "I'll use my flareon." I said "Porter?" "I'll use Growlithe." and so the battle began...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom