• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Little Town of Salem - Endgame (SK WIN) - 15/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god they killed the mayor! This is very bad! Why is no-one posting!? How are we supposed to scum-hunt with no posting!?
FoS for the overreaction.

Jokes aside, the private conversations are important, but without anything going around in the public thread there's not going to be anything to work on.

I'm back. Sorry, I'll need to catch up, but with no one contacting me privately and the thread being as empty as it is, I don't know what I'm meant to say.

Well OK yes I may have overreacted there slightly, but that's still not a good one for them to hit.
Screw it, something's bound to happen.

Vote: Pikochu
While Hellcrow hasn't posted in thread either, @Pikochu doesn't even seem to have sent any private messages. Got anything at all to say?

@Lone_Garurumon, they haven't posted anything in the War Room for a bit. I presume something IRL.
Unfortunately I'm just not sure how to get any other sort of conversation going without just throwing votes everywhere. And if I do that then everyone'll know it doesn't really mean anything and not bother to respond if they don't feel like it could be an actual threat. Almost everyone being invisible so that I can't tell whether they're lurking or just away isn't terribly helping either.

That said if anybody else has anything to say on this game, anything at all, it would be really nice to get things going.

We're really looking at a bad situation so far,

Hellcrow has contacted me in private with claims I know for a fact that are fake and I've yet to hear reaction from him back. I'd like to hear the truth from Hellcrow, publicly or privately, so for now I'll vote him.
VOTE HELLCROW

Hey everyone,

I'm so sorry for being gone for the game so far. But I'm ready to play this game.

Vote: Hellcrow

Well, now that Piko's here and ready to play there's really no point keeping this up.
Unvote: Pikochu

@Soaringdylan Would you be able to give us the claim that Hellcrow has made? I'm not really one for throwing votes around without evidence. (The last couple don't count I was trying to kick the game into gear)

Well, now that Piko's here and ready to play there's really no point keeping this up.
Unvote: Pikochu

@Soaringdylan Would you be able to give us the claim that Hellcrow has made? I'm not really one for throwing votes around without evidence. (The last couple don't count I was trying to kick the game into gear)
I'd like to give him some time to explain him self as I'm not sure of his intentions yet (as a town fake claiming is not wrong and I do it regularly in any game)

I'll say however that with my current knowledge of the game, his claim is impossible to excist in this game.

Hellcrow has talked to Soaringdylan in private.
Soaringdylan has talked to Hellcrow in private.

Elementar has talked to Hellcrow in private.

Soaringdylan has talked to Lone_Garurumon in private.
Lone_Garurumon has talked to Soaringdylan in private.

Soaringdylan has talked to Kyriaki in private.

We're really looking at a bad situation so far,

Hellcrow has contacted me in private with claims I know for a fact that are fake and I've yet to hear reaction from him back. I'd like to hear the truth from Hellcrow, publicly or privately, so for now I'll vote him.
VOTE HELLCROW

Judging by this post, I assume one of Hellcrow's claims include a role that belongs to you. Claiming fake stuff can seem rather suspicious, but Hellcrow contacted you first, so I think there might be a good reason involved.

Outing information on who has claims or not doesn't seem like a good idea, even if we do need something to talk about in the public thread.

Vote: Soaringdylan

Kyriaki has talked to Soaringdylan in private.

Hellcrow has talked to Soaringdylan in private.

Hellcrow has talked to Elementar in private.

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - MID
Hellcrow II (Soaringdylan, Pikochu)
Soaringdylan I (Kyriaki)

CheffOfGames has talked to Lone_Garurumon in private.

To avoid unnecessary multiple posting, I might be editing these lines into my latest post from now on.

Vote: Soaringdylan
Seems he's going for a claim battle, and I don't intend to lose it.

Elementar has talked to Hellcrow in private.
Hellcrow has talked to Elementar in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom