• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Little Town of Salem - Endgame (SK WIN) - 15/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I've obviously talked to HC in private, and I know something that is dangerous to town.

VOTE: Soaringdylan

Elementar has talked to Hellcrow in private.

Again, people are saying a bit, but no-one's really talking.
Vote: Soaringdylan
Seems he's going for a claim battle, and I don't intend to lose it.
It's kinda difficult to bring people to your side when no-one really knows what the battle is about.

It's kinda difficult to bring people to your side when no-one really knows what the battle is about.
I claimed to Dylan, he responds by declaring he knows my claim is false and voting me over it. Does that sound clear to you?

I claimed to Dylan, he responds by declaring he knows my claim is false and voting me over it. Does that sound clear to you?
Well, yes, but without any real knowledge of the situation beyond the fact that you claimed and Dylan didn't like it (I don't know your claim, so I can't tell who, if either, I agree with) I don't have enough knowledge to confidently make a serious vote to either side.
So far all I can really tell is how each of you reacted, and so far you're looking shadier than Dylan is. Dylan makes a vote since he "knows your claim can't be correct", (I can only assume your claim is really his actual role), and your only response is a vote that feels rather OMGUS and claiming that you "don't intend to lose this claim battle" when nobody but the two of you (and kinda Elelmentar) are showing any signs that they know what either of your claims are.

Gods are all games with OC like this?

Well, yes, but without any real knowledge of the situation beyond the fact that you claimed and Dylan didn't like it (I don't know your claim, so I can't tell who, if either, I agree with) I don't have enough knowledge to confidently make a serious vote to either side.
So far all I can really tell is how each of you reacted, and so far you're looking shadier than Dylan is. Dylan makes a vote since he "knows your claim can't be correct", (I can only assume your claim is really his actual role), and your only response is a vote that feels rather OMGUS and claiming that you "don't intend to lose this claim battle" when nobody but the two of you (and kinda Elelmentar) are showing any signs that they know what either of your claims are.

Gods are all games with OC like this?
So don't?
I don't intend to publically say any more until this is concluded, I will claim everything then. If dylan is lying, he'll be dead, and if it happens that he was telling the truth, I have an explanation for how I can be telling the truth as well. Either way, he made this a duel, not me.

@Hellcrow and @Soaringdylan
Let it be known that unless we get some real insight, if this is still a tie as we approach the end of the day, I will make a vote based on what info I have. Whatever flips will either be scum, or at least some insight as to what the hell was actually going on.
I've said what my current views are, but let it be known that unless I get some kind of real information from at least one of you neither of you are looking to be in a very good way.

@Lone_Garurumon, Hellcrow claimed Vigilante, and since I know that Flop was random town killing and I know for a fact that Hellcrow ain't random town.

Claiming a very powerful role (vig) is rather stupid from a town perspective which means that he either wants to die, which is highly doubtful as he send it in a PM, or he is the SK trying to hide behind a power role.

This is why my vote stands where it is

@Lone_Garurumon, Hellcrow claimed Vigilante, and since I know that Flop was random town killing and I know for a fact that Hellcrow ain't random town.

Claiming a very powerful role (vig) is rather stupid from a town perspective which means that he either wants to die, which is highly doubtful as he send it in a PM, or he is the SK trying to hide behind a power role.

True. What say you @Hellcrow?

Flop had the choice to become random town killing and those who visit Flop would get killed. Meaning, in the event Flop doesn't make that choice, Flop is just as vulnerable to night kills as anyone else is. So I don't think a vigilante is OP (if the number of usage is limited). Town has to have options to get rid of the Serial Killer.

And Hellcrow seemed to have claimed to you after the Flop lynch. So if it would be a bad time to fake-claim a killing role when a killing role got lynched and revealed.

You're all missing a possibility. Maybe HC's neither.
Like I already pointed out, I'm not saying he has to be SK, but he is awfully suspicious with his actions and continues to respond that way. That's why I brought it up in public anyhow

I'm finding it weird that some people are going for a supposed serial killer when we should be looking for the mafia.

SIGNUPS LOCKED

The setup will be:

Doctor
Mayor
Medium
Random
Town
Town
Killing
Survivor
Executioner
Jester
Serial Killer

Hope this is balanced, but I'm not sure, besides the randomness of the town roles can swing it either way (but that's the way it has to be so fakeclaims can be a thing). And yes 5-1-1-1-1. Good luck :)

Role PMs are going to get out starting from now. Please confirm as soon as possible.

It is now Day 1. It will end in 48 hours (+34 minutes) unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 9 players alive, 6 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

I'm finding it weird that some people are going for a supposed serial killer when we should be looking for the mafia.

What mafia role do you mean?
Like CoG pointed out, the only anti-town by definition is the SK

CheffOfGames has talked to Lone_Garurumon in private.
Lone_Garurumon has talked to CheffOfGames in private.

CheffOfGames has talked to Pikochu in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom