• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Looking for: Assorted Pokemon w/ H.A. (Almost there!)

I already have the Sandshrew-A and Rockruff, could I have Swirlix and Kecleon?
Alright. For that matter, I've prepared the rest of the Pokemon, so all that's left are those two.

What's your time zone? Mine is GMT+8

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: The 12 Pokemon have been prepared.

Last edited:
Alright. For that matter, I've prepared the rest of the Pokemon, so all that's left are those two.

What's your time zone? Mine is GMT+8

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: The 12 Pokemon have been prepared.
Mine is PST. Do you want to take it to PM?

I would love to have one of your Rattled Poochyena! Since you say any Pokemon I have currently, I will choose Regenerator Mareanie, since I have one.

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for the slow reply. Sounds good! when are you available to trade?

Are you available 10 hours later? My time zone is +8, so it will be 8pm here by that time.

Thanks for reading.

Hey, sorry, haven't been on here in a while again- so busy! I'm around all weekend though so if any particuar time works for you then let me know. I'm GMT so some time in the evening for you will suit me fine but i'm pretty flexible!

Hey, sorry, haven't been on here in a while again- so busy! I'm around all weekend though so if any particuar time works for you then let me know. I'm GMT so some time in the evening for you will suit me fine but i'm pretty flexible!
Alright, so tomorrow it is. I am planning to be open between 4pm and 5pm (GMT+8), so that would be about 8am to 9am for you. Sounds good?

Thanks for reading.

Here's my current list of HA mons that I have found in my Bank
Deerling - Serene Grace
Donphan - Sand Veil
Azumarill - Sap Sipper
Barbaracle - Pickpocket
Pawniard - Pressure
Darmanitan - Zen Mode
Galvantula - Swarm
Skuntank - Keen Eye
Snover - Soundproof
Linoone - Quick Feet
Nuzleaf - Pickpocket
Ninjask - Infiltrator
Camerupt - Anger Point
Aipom - Skill Link
Mantine - Water Veil
Manetric - Minus

I'll breed the HA mons because some of them are in Dream Balls.

I'll let you know if there's any more that I can find (I put off organizing for quite a while so the Bank is cluttered XD). In the meantime, if you are interested in the trade, let me know when you are free :)

Here's my current list of HA mons that I have found in my Bank
Deerling - Serene Grace
Donphan - Sand Veil
Azumarill - Sap Sipper
Barbaracle - Pickpocket
Pawniard - Pressure
Darmanitan - Zen Mode
Galvantula - Swarm
Skuntank - Keen Eye
Snover - Soundproof
Linoone - Quick Feet
Nuzleaf - Pickpocket
Ninjask - Infiltrator
Camerupt - Anger Point
Aipom - Skill Link
Mantine - Water Veil
Manetric - Minus

I'll breed the HA mons because some of them are in Dream Balls.

I'll let you know if there's any more that I can find (I put off organizing for quite a while so the Bank is cluttered XD). In the meantime, if you are interested in the trade, let me know when you are free :)

That is quite an impressive list! Do you have any requests from me?

Thanks for reading.

That is quite an impressive list! Do you have any requests from me?

Thanks for reading.
I'd like Lileep, Cyndaquil, Sudowoodo, and Seviper from your list. If there's anything else I'd like to trade, I'll let you know.

My timezone is UTC+9, and I can trade in the evenings mostly.

I'd like Lileep, Cyndaquil, Sudowoodo, and Seviper from your list. If there's anything else I'd like to trade, I'll let you know.

My timezone is UTC+9, and I can trade in the evenings mostly.
I've bred them all, so perhaps we could trade tomorrow. My time zone is UTC +8, so it's not that far off. How is 8pm (or 9pm on your side)?

Thanks for reading.

I know I have a Justified Absol and a Light Metal Bronzor that I could breed for you. Could you breed me a HA Shelmet and a HA Karrablast in return?

I know I have a Justified Absol and a Light Metal Bronzor that I could breed for you. Could you breed me a HA Shelmet and a HA Karrablast in return?
All right, I will prepare both Shelmet and Karrablast for you later today. By later today, I mean tonight where I am (which is in Malaysia). When I am done, I will inform you.

Do you want your Shelmet and Karrablast to be evolved? Since you are requesting for both of them, I guess it's possible that you want them to be like that?

Thanks for reading.

Ey, it's me, with those legendary birbs.
In case you are curious, Articuno has Bashful nature (neutral), Zapdos is Careful (Sp A. - Sp D. +) and Moltres is Naughty (Sp D. - Atk. +).
Unless you think they are so bad it's not even worth counting them for your collection (which would be understandable e.e), I'd like that Level Ball Eevee, Fast Ball Cutiefly and Level Ball Mudbray. Those are really uncommon balls around, unfortunately, so it's difficult to find them.

Ey, it's me, with those legendary birbs.
In case you are curious, Articuno has Bashful nature (neutral), Zapdos is Careful (Sp A. - Sp D. +) and Moltres is Naughty (Sp D. - Atk. +).
Unless you think they are so bad it's not even worth counting them for your collection (which would be understandable e.e), I'd like that Level Ball Eevee, Fast Ball Cutiefly and Level Ball Mudbray. Those are really uncommon balls around, unfortunately, so it's difficult to find them.
Are these Pokemon found in Cherish Balls? I think the Pokemon that are obtained from the event are all supposed to be in that Poke Ball. I also want to make sure that it follows the same characteristics from the legal version.

Thanks for reading.

Are these Pokemon found in Cherish Balls? I think the Pokemon that are obtained from the event are all supposed to be in that Poke Ball. I also want to make sure that it follows the same characteristics from the legal version.
The dude who did these knows what he is doing. Cherish Ball, Classic Ribbon, "Aldora" OT, 05026, Fateful Encounter. He makes everything legal...
Which is a problem, as he gives away hacked stuff around, but still.

The dude who did these knows what he is doing. Cherish Ball, Classic Ribbon, "Aldora" OT, 05026, Fateful Encounter. He makes everything legal...
Which is a problem, as he gives away hacked stuff around, but still.
OK, thank you for the information. I am preparing the Pokemon you requested as we speak, so within an hour I will get them ready.

Though, the story behind how you get those Legendary birds sound interesting.

Thanks for reading.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom