• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Mafia 2.0: Reinventing The Very Idea Of Mafia - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with the acting.

We know you are the Mafia who set the forest on fire.

Your role both conflicts with mine amd Potato’s as well.
that is the wackest shit ive ever heard, where is the world is this even coming from?
That is also a problem I have with voting Eri. I think you know what I might be alluding to.
no worries jamie you're doing the right thing. mafia being doctor is extremely op and this is a very small game. logic follows that i am not scum.
Aww, you give me too much credit.

It is probably just Eri though.

Even her whole rant about forgetting to do something sounds fake.
then arrest me if you're gonna be so stubborn. have fun voting for town and giving mafia a free win :M
i do have x1 bp as i've said a few times and that has not worn off yet, so...
also, why's nobody discussing calvin? (and how in the world could a town's full wincon involve mafia being safe??)

that is the wackest shit ive ever heard, where is the world is this even coming from?
My intellectually large brain.
no worries jamie you're doing the right thing. mafia being doctor is extremely op and this is a very small game. logic follows that i am not scum.
Logic follows that you are part of the Matrix.

then arrest me if you're gonna be so stubborn. have fun voting for town and giving mafia a free win :Mi do have x1 bp as i've said a few times and that has not worn off yet, so...
Your 1x bp won’t matter when JamieIsBored arrests you with his super role.
also, why's nobody discussing calvin? (and how in the world could a town's full wincon involve mafia being safe??)
What about Calvin? He is old news.

Easy - Mafia can be safe arrested and the Town player can still win.

My intellectually large brain.

Logic follows that you are part of the Matrix.

Your 1x bp won’t matter when JamieIsBored arrests you with his super role.

What about Calvin? He is old news.

Easy - Mafia can be safe arrested and the Town player can still win.
i don't give a shit about your "intellectually large brain" (which means you have some kind of disease btw, better see a doctor). what i WANT you is to explain your logic because you have not properly elaborated on anything.

i don't give a shit about your "intellectually large brain" (which means you have some kind of disease btw, better see a doctor). what i WANT you is to explain your logic because you have not properly elaborated on anything.
Cope.

I saved Jamie from where the Matrix were hiding him so he must be Town like me.

Potato-6 is probably Town and your role is the same as mine and his.

We have already discussed this last page or two.

Ergo, Eri!, you are the Matrix.

Maybe you do not even know it because of your Hidden Modifier, but you being part of the Matrix is what makes the most sense.

Cope.

I saved Jamie from where the Matrix were hiding him so he must be Town like me.

Potato-6 is probably Town and your role is the same as mine and his.

We have already discussed this last page or two.

Ergo, Eri!, you are the Matrix.

Maybe you do not even know it because of your Hidden Modifier, but you being part of the Matrix is what makes the most sense.
1. not an argument
2. ok
3. not QUITE, but i agree with him being town
4. yes?
5. uh, no.
6. hidden modifier that does not negatively impact me. this game is not bastard, if i was mafia i would have been told.

Night 5 End/Day 6 Start
1 @JamieIsBored
Calvinッ
3 @Potato-6
Minish
5 @Eri!
6 @Andoryu Teito

Night 5 is over. Eri! has gone missing. Potato-6 is very angry, but with the Forest Cabin burned, he can do nothing about it.

It is now Day 6. Votes are locked in. It will end when a majority of 2 players vote for the same person.

The game is mechanically over. This is just for RPG choose your own story style purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom