• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Championship Season 4 - Bulbagarden Representative

Who would like to represent Bulbagarden in Season 4 of the Mafia Championship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being as the playerbase of these games are more or less handpicked, activity is assured to be relatively high. Much more than here. Assume 50+ Page D1s
SWEET MOTHER OF HELIX!!!! As awesome as it would be to be a part of this, I'd have to say I'm not interested. I could never keep that much straight in my head.

A'ight, I accept! Thank you everyone! I really appreciate the nomination.

I've briefly lurked these larger mafia forums a few times, and heavily consider someday playing there. It would be especially fun in a mafia event as prominent as this. But today is not that day, I haven't even been active enough/good enough of a player here. I'll pass this time, I don't have my shit together nearly enough, not yet. Not that anyone would nominate me anyway,

Last edited:
Nomination phase ends in a bit more than 6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom