• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

That would be a fun way to counter door-to-door evangelists... Suggest their preaching turns people into demons...

Oh, the ways I could mess with people...

V wants to turn into an angel.

I am not.

The below user is rather fond of Extra Credits or has at least heard of this particular Youtube channel before.

Yes, but not necessarily for the better. Changing fate to avoid a bad outcome often just results in a different bad outcome.

V can change destiny.

No. I figure whatever actually ends up happening is destiny, since there's no way to find out what the future holds without actually getting there.

V has made plans for the future

Not really. I probably shoudl get around to that... eh, maybe later.

The below user is feeling happy for one reason or other.

Back
Top Bottom