• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Marvel Avengers Mafia ~ Signups (04/01/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post and Player Roster

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Marvel Avengers Mafia

marvel-avengers-age-of-ultron-trailer-3.jpg

BEEP. Tony's phone sprung to life. The once swinging bachelor was now riddled with guilt and loneliness, immersing himself in hopeless work that proved to be a cheap attempt at letting his mind rest. Rhodey hobbled steadily over to the mobile and picked it up.

"Hey, Tony. You got a message from an unknown number. Want me to play it?"

"Yeah, alright. Go ahead." After hearing the echo of his concealed friend, he placed the phone in a docking station and the message rung out.

"Hi, Tony. It's me." Rhodey's eyes widened at the sound of Cap's voice. Tony slid out from underneath a car and pushed himself up. With his head tilted to the side, he waited eagerly for Steve's message. "I know I haven't talked to you in a while, but I'm sure it can be understood. And from my point of view, hiding from the government is difficult. But, I know I would've been found already if you were helping them. That's why I know I can trust you." Tony threw down the rag he was holding and approached the phone, devoting all attention to its information. "The Avengers may look broken on the outside, but I know you'll take them in the right direction. So listen carefully to what I'm about to tell you. You need us, and you need more. It's the only way we stand a chance." He paused for several seconds, increasing the unbearable tension in the room. "You need to meet with me. You know where. I'm coming unarmed. The last thing I want to do is fight, especially with you. I just hope we can find it in ourselves to forgive each other and work together. The real Threats are coming..." The message ended abruptly with a click. Silence dominated the room and was only broken by the coarse voice of Rhodey.

"So... Are you going to meet him?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Of course you do. One is more sensible then the other though."

"I have a feeling we will disagree on this."

"You sure? Cos' I think you should go." Tony's face hid the mild shock of someone agreeing with him.

"Well, I guess you're not coming," motioning to James' legs, both encased in revolutionary support tech.

"Of course not. I've had enough action for a while. Enjoy yourself Tony Stank." For the millionth time during his recovery, James laughed at the name a delivery man called his friend.

"It's Steve. When do I ever enjoy myself?" He walked outside, swinging a jacket over his right shoulder and hopping into one of his many Ferraris.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided.
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
4. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I may ask for a sub or modkill you at my discretion.
5. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
6. Dead players can have one post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information.
7. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be Hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 66%, rounded up, of votes target the one outcome.
8. If a tie in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
9. I will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.
10. No loophole abuse.
11. Vote with this structure Vote: [Name].
12. To show that you have read the rules, please post the name of your favourite MCU movie from the in your sign up post thankyou.
13. Have fun!

Hello Elementar. You are Stan Lee.

You are that guy who has a cameo in all Marvel movies because you are somehow more special than everyone else who has contributed to the comic universe.

You have immense power over your characters. Because of this, you are the Avengers’ Host. You have to keep the game running smoothly, prevent unnecessary conflict and make sure everyone is having fun. If they don’t listen to you, you can always eliminate their existence (if you think that it’s necessary).

You are aligned with the Avengers. You win once all of The Threats have been eliminated.

NOTE: This game won't start until at least mid-January as I am going on holiday. Sorry if this causes a delay in the start-up.

Moderator-On-Duty = @Zexy

Players:
1. @DarthWolf
2. @TheCapsFan
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Lone_Garurumon
5. @WolfOwl

Subs:

Last edited:
Count me in
Captain America Civil war ftw
still waiting for homecoming

I'm going away for a bit everyone, but please keep signing up :) I hope you'll like the set-up.

After thinking about this for a while, I've decided to cancel the game (again...) but not re-enter it into the queue. It hasn't received enough interest, and I'm sorry to those who did want to play. I'll keep the set-up, so we may see it again in the future.

If it's any consolation, I'm thinking of doing a seperate Guardians of the Galaxy (Vol. 2) mafia at the time of its release.

Thankyou to all those that have signed up and @Zexy for helping with the set-up.

I understand. Hopefully this setup will see use sometime.
Looking forward to your other games :)

Thanks to everyone who signed up from my part as well.

It's a shame to see this game go, I was really excited to see what plans you had for this game.

If it's any consolation, I'm thinking of doing a seperate Guardians of the Galaxy (Vol. 2) mafia at the time of its release.
I would love to play this game, so you can already count on it that'll be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom