• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

marvel multiverse RPG signups, unlimited slots, always open

Ok, just quickly saying something. As part of a plan for a way to have players leave and join whenever, I am going to do sessions just like in most in person RPGs.

How this is going to work, is each time we finish a adventure, there will be a week until the next adventure. During this time people can say if they want their characters their for the adventure or not.

This also gives me a bit to plan.

I think so, though I have an hour or so I need to be somewhere.

I should have asked earlier, but this will be a text rp, right? I don't really have a good setup for audio.
Text. I don't have a good set up, time, or the permission from my mom required to do audio. This way we don't have to be ready at exact same time

Back
Top Bottom