• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mean Look on Wild Pokémon

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I am not sure if this thread should go here or the "Other Pokémon Games" Forums (I suppose it could work in both places).

How does this move work, it's a wild Pokémon? What prevents it from just running away? Preventing the Pokémon from being recalled back into it's Pokeball makes sense. What if it's wild? I remember that episode of the anime where Entei appeared (the one where Brock's Pineco evolved) and the Character of the Day has their Midreavous use Mean Look on it. What if the Entei didn't know roar? What's stopping it from just running away?

We have seen Mean Look to be used on a Pokémon without a Ball in M19. Alva ordered his Gengar to use it on Magearna, and the latter is unable to move because of it.

Back
Top Bottom