• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: Meet me! (creepypasta Metroid)

Reaction score
Jess lives alone, is in his early twenties and working for a company that clears out old houses and abandoned storehouses, depots and whatnot. They re-sell the stuff they find for profit. In a recent job they had to empty an old warehouse close to his hometown. Some other big shots want to build a new, bigger storage there. Since most of the employees work on jobs already and can’t help until mid of next week, he is ordered to check it first and take out the things he can carry by his own to give the company. It’s routine for him so nothing special so far. Next day, it was Saturday, he takes they keys and drives there. It’s located a bit off-road, deep in an old industry complex. It’s clear it has to be some years it was last used.Upon entering some big dust piles get blown in the air by the incoming breeze. A lot of boxes with faded emblems block the sight into the building from the front door. They are big and of strong metal so he can’t do a thing with them alone. So he goes in deeper. Further in, the poor lighting due the bad placed windows makes some strange shadows that have a hint of space pirate shape appear. Nothing really unsettling. Shadows can appear creepy if the lighting is right. You sure know how different simple things like trees and bushes that don’t stand out during day can look in the night? Same here. That old places like this may have some rats or other small animals that make their home there isn’t unusual as well, so the occasional metal scratching around isn’t very scary too, right?

The crates get les and towards the center it gets spacier. Then in the open all kinds of Metroid merchandise is laying around. Display stands, Posters, Plushies, Figurines, Sweets, Softdrink cans with motives of the Metroid universe on it, even stuff like towels, a bed with some bed lining containing Metroid motives, Otaku stuff like a Samus posing in skimpy clothes and other crazy things. Clearly this was some kind of Shrine or Sanctum for and over-obsessed Metroid fan. Of course there were old special edition of consoles and games as well. It all was cover in dust though.

“Some serious disturbed guy must have stayed here”, he mumbled.

“Most of these things here might be worthless but maybe some valuable collectibles can be found in this rubble…” he concluded.

Then he took a closer look. Everything seemed to be place in a circle shape and in its center was some pretty big, dust covered something. Some incomprehensible but low whispers seem to suddenly fill the room. He shrugs it off as a mix of imagination and environmental sounds and closes in to the center. Dusters naturally come with the standard equipment of his job. You need to see and evaluate the firstly unknown stuff you plan to sell. The rising dust agitates his lungs and he gets some unusual strong coughs. After a while the big something reveals itself as a life sized Zero Suit Samus. Obviously it’s custom made but the colors are a bit of. Her suit is more blackish than bright blue and her hair is open but looks a bit messy. She also has a bit of a creeping face. Apparently the creator wasn’t too talented, or simple didn’t get a good description on what he shall make. Since the dust in the air gets too thick and disturbs even the eyes he stops. He couldn’t carry it alone anyway. He steps a bit back and focuses on other stuff.

As he uncovers more crazy stuff, most likely imported from Japan he stumbles upon a special Gamecube in Metroid Prime design. Of course it is original wrapped, packed and untouched.
“This might shoot a good prize with collectors. I haven’t heard of any such Special Edition and I’m a big fan myself, although not to a level this crazy. On the other hand, I’d like to have it myself but, if my boss learns, I’m done for.” He asks himself. Then a slight “Nooooooooo…” seems to come from somewhere.
“Do I hear things? Whatever, let’s look around some more” he decides unshaken.
A bit deeper in the dust, a Gamecube case shape appears. Jess notices it and takes it up. Upon cleaning, the cover shows a Zero Suit Samus, with a suit that is a bit different than her cannon design. It is black, shows more skin and is tighter, with a pin-up pose. She also looks directly at you with bewitching and seducing red eyes, instead of her bluish-green ones. It’s something way too sexy for Nintendo standards. She also has open hair instead of her Ponytail. Additionally interesting is the Title. “Metroid 64”
”I don’t know what to think of this but the title is interesting. Maybe Nintendo just considered the ‘Sex sells’ strategy at the beginning. From what I can recall, there never was a Metroid 64 and why in a Gamecube case. Although, wasn’t Prime originally started in late 64 cycle but due hardware restriction pushed on to Gamecube? Not sure right now…” he cogitated confused.

“It seems to be open and I sure wanna know. My curiosity bests me here. Since it’s open anyway, I might as well give it a whirl when I’m at home, have to test if it works before we can sell it after all. Condition seems pretty good, except the dust of course. It even comes with a special styled memory card I could use. The one I have is full and I don't want to delete anything.” He analyzes the case hawk-eyed.
As he checked the case and further blows the dust away the front shows a faint “Meet me!” in some remaining dust letters.
“Strange, probably some fat remains of a teenager who got into here illegally and thought it be funny, to write that onto the dusty case with his fingers. Sure looks badly enough written. There also were some old footsteps in the dust that would fit a teenager profile. Might have been a girl or woman even” He acts like nothing weird in this. But looking around, there are no since that someone came in here from the outside. Everything was still intact and the door closed from the get go.
He flipped the case to check the backside. It was just like any retail version of a Gamecube game. A few preview pictures, the main character from the front again, what is needed to play and some copyright stuff. There even was a valid game description.
The mad Space Pirates are back to enslave the universe, using high science and a parasitic life form called Metroids. Meet up with Samus and fight against the hordes of the evil space pirates and their demonic leader Ridley. Visit different locations all over space and use all kinds of futuristic weaponry, to destroy the many Space Pirate facilities to finally end them and their plans. If you work fast and effective enough, you not just save the universe but might get a special reward afterwards as well.
At first glance, this seems pretty normal though the choice of words could be better. However, here as well stands something in clued dust letters. “I’ll wait!” Ignoring it like at the front, he cleans it off and puts the game in his bag as well. After some more scavenging, his bag is full with more or less valuable goods. The sun sets already and a feeling of unrest overcomes Jess to be alone in such a warehouse, middle in some old industrial complex. It’s a breeding ground for shady characters and criminals. So he decides to call it a day and go home. After all, a new game is waiting to be played by him.

Back home he prepares a nice gaming night. Since Sunday is off he has a lot of time.
“Can’t wait to check it out. Metroid games tend to be short but full of awesomeness so I’ll complete it tonight or at least tomorrow.” Pumped he starts his machine. It all starts normally with the Logo, if he wants to play in 60-Heart mode and some developer stuff.
The opening scene is pretty rendered. Samus Ship shoots some pirate ships into space dust and lands on a depot station. She leaves her ship and starts to infiltrate the station. She also wears the same suit, the cover shows and looks exactly like it. There even is breast physic implemented. Nothing you’d expect from Nintendo. After infiltrating she hides in a storage and sends a message to someone and then the Title screen appears. The screen shows Samus in her cover suit but this time her pin-up pose looks more inviting, nearly as she wants to drag the player into the game. The menu is normal with “Start” and “Options”. It only looks more metallic due it being located in some kind of indoor storage. Upon start, a file selection comes up. It only has 2 files but no deletion option. Since a deletion option sometimes hides strangely Jess doesn’t mind and looks at the files, besides he just wants to start. The first file speaks “Hello!” and shows a time of 6 hours whole played and 66% completion. The second file is empty. Of course he starts the empty game. As he starts a sweet voice sounds through a communication device on screen and says, “Hello! I’m Samus. Meet me! I’ll wait in the warehouse.” But no name input screen. Assuming it’s a cold start into a tutorial area before he inputs a name in some in-game computer or something, he continues. In first person his character is put into a prepare crate he can break open from the inner. The first graphical impression shows a good quality of the late N64 games. After the crate is sealed he gets set on a freighter. He can’t do anything and has to wait. There is not even a GUI or HUD and plainly soundless. Only a somewhat exited breathing and fast heartbeat sounds. It feels like a long time where his character is locked up and can’t do shit.
“Is there something happening anytime soon? Did it freeze on me already?” he wonders.
However he could still look around in the crate and the SFX were still playing so it was unlikely the game froze. He waited a while longer but nothing happened. He decided to get a drink at left the game running. As he came back the screen still seemed the same. The only difference was a warning. “Low air level.” Just as he took the controller his communicator sounded again.
“Meet me in the warehouse or suffocate in this crate.”

Not knowing what happened during his abstinence he tried to press buttons. Nothing worked. Then came another warning; “Very low air. Suffocation imminent.”
He panicked. He didn’t want to die before even starting the game. He even started to imagine he really is just suffocating. As a last resort he reset the game. It started up fine again but when he choose the file, his one said “Why did you leave me dying!? You’re next!” He caught himself saying “No, I didn’t. I just couldn’t do anything. Man I’m going crazy…” It scared him, for a moment. But the other file now said “It’s not too late. Meet me in the warehouse.” Not understanding what he’s seeing he called it hallucinating to a somewhat stressful day. After closing his eyes for a moment, to clear his mind he sees himself in the crate. The same situation he saw in the game feels like really happening to him now. He sees the warnings and hears Samus. He even feels and breaths the staler getting air. Calming himself by saying he fell asleep and this is just nightmare he slows his breathing. The warnings fade as he does it and if he breaths stronger again, it comes back. He keeps on saying to himself he will soon wake up and doesn’t panic. Soon after he hears sounds like an attack. Then his crate starts to get moved. Later on it is put down again and he hears noises from outside. His communicator sounds again, it is Samus. “Now get out and meet me in the warehouse or suffocate with no hope!” Since he is still not waking up and the warnings are already red, he even feels weakening and he panics again and goes crazy. During that he hits the walls and suddenly, one falls out. After the wall landed it fills the hall with the metal scream, when falling metal lands on the ground. Immediately after five space pirates scream. Only caring for the fresh air he jumps out the crate. Standing again he suddenly sees himself from a third-person view and then he finds himself in his room again.
“What the fuck was that just now?!” he shouts out.
Getting a clear view he sees himself in front of his still running TV. The screen shows some kind of ship interior and many metal crates. On the crates are Mother Brain heads as symbols. His player character is invisible and everything around just looks like good N64 graphics.
“Must have fallen asleep”, he calms himself.

The clock shows 6 minutes after midnight. Viewing his recent happenings as a dream he goes back to play. He doesn’t mind playing as an invisible character that is only a wave silhouette in game. Thinking it’s either a graphical bug or he starts with a stealth suit or something he plays normally. Nothing else seems unusual and the BGM is Metroid typical a bit on the creepy and eerie side.
Looking around in the room all there is, are high security boxes and metal crates. Scattered in the vicinity are 5 low rank space pirates, the ones that usually just take a few beam hits and die but he has no weapons, not even visible arms or legs. All 5 look in his direction and whatever he does, their eyes follow. They just don’t move. Three of them have glitchy animations but they still don’t move nor shoot. They only stare at him like they would look at something, that was just here but isn’t anymore. He can move, close in to them or even stand right in them. All that follows are their eyes and it looks horrible to see eyes looking at you from a point where they look in their heads. After fooling around long enough he looks for exits but they all are closed. Not matter what he tries, there is just no way to open anything or leave. Searching two hours without success he gives up and goes to bed.
In his dreams however, he is in the same room and the same situation but the doors open. Ignoring the glitched pirates he explores. Since he has nothing to shoot he has to be stealthy. Many Space Pirates linger around and he prevents contact. After a while Samus contacts him.
“Since you’re on the way now, here is your mission. You have no weapons and can’t use the Space Pirates ones. You have to free all the Metroids you see manually and let them eat their capturer. Acquire all necessary key cards soundless and free the Metroids, then leave for your next destination. I’ll wait at the warehouse. Meet me!”
Thinking this is a nice dream he does as Samus demands. It works well for him and occasional Samus talks to him via communicator and leads him on.
At times, a faint male voice, sometimes sounding like him, other times like an obsessed teenager tells him to “please stop”, to “don’t go” and to “arm yourself” but he enjoys the dream way too much to pay any attention or thought. After he finished a number of bases, ships and stuff he gets his last mission.

“Good work, all done fast and effectively. Scientist will collect the Metroids to research them for peaceful use in the Galactic Federation. Meet me in the warehouse! I’ll wait.”
Happy he had such a nice dream and interaction with Samus he wakes up and even though it’s Sunday, he feels like going to the warehouse to get some more stuff. He doesn’t even care about the broken game he found yesterday anymore. Getting ready he starts off. Back at the warehouse he is in a good mood and everything feels livelier today. Upon entering the warehouse the door closes through a strange breeze. Since he left the key in the keyhole he is now locked in. However, he doesn’t notice it. Following his steps back to the Metroid stuff things changed a bit. What yesterday looked just like shadows in Space Pirate shape, now are sucked try bodies in dusty Space Pirate shape and way higher in the count. Not feeling well anymore he wants to get back out but can’t. The door is closed. Again he hears Samus voice. “Meet me! I’ll wait at the warehouse!” Then something invisible pushes him onwards. He can’t see it but it feels like jellyfishes in his back. Pushing him to the center he ends up at the Metroid collection. Going back is impossible. Sponge, invisible walls prevent it. The statue that yesterday posed as the Samus on the game cover now poses as Samus on the title screen, which should be impossible. Deep fear rises in his body and he just wants to run away. Then the statue moves towards him like any human would do.
“Finally, you meet me. I waited so long for someone to come and free me and my children. Here this is your special reward. You may stay with me, with us, forever.”
She is wriggling around him like a greedy snake. Every touch from her reaches down his spine. A mixture of pleasure and fear, all kinds of emotions and feelings and then it’s like something is sucking out his life energy, a horrific and painful progress.
“Stay with us, forever like everyone else here…”
Days later other people come, the colleagues.
“I wonder what happened to Jess, he was absent the whole week.”
“The boss fired him already but he didn’t seem to have retrieved it and no one else saw him since days…”
“Maybe he found a real treasure in here and fled to Mexico or something.”
“Whatever it is I don’t care right now. If he hit the jackpot without sharing, he can become dust for all I care.”
“Well, at least the keys still sticks in the keyhole. Seems like he left everything behind and the wind or something closed the door, or he just locked himself in. Let’s see. If he tells the boss he might get his job back but never will be entrusted with opening a chamber alone again.”
In the warehouse though was nothing. Only shadows, old crates and a bunch of old stuff. Only on the ground seemed to be a dust pile in human shape…

Authors Comment:
You see, I just lately became familiar with creepypasta and got an interest to them. Since I like some writing myself I though I give it a shot. It's a first but I like to hear some thoughts from others. Hope it gave some goosebumps or an uneasy feeling. Please let me hear your opinions and if you like, spread it through the world.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom