• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meluvia's RNG Custom Shinies and Events

Meluvia

Reaction score
Meluvia's RNG Shinies and Events

Hello and welcome to my shop! I won't say too much here, most of it is on my list.
I offer legit shinies I have bred and raised myself, as well as shiny legends and events.

If you discover anything to be wrong with any of my pokemon, however, I'm happy to do a trade back!

Here is the link to my offerings, and my wishlist is down below.

I try to add more shinies at least every couple of days, but they do take time!

Custom Shinies
Don't see a shiny you want on the list? No problem! Simply fill out the form below and I'll work on your custom shiny when I'm not working on my own projects.

Shinies will be level 1 and UT. I will make it BR for two things off my wishlist.

Please make sure you're asking for a legal combo!

Pokemon:
Ball:
Egg Moves:
Ability:
You'll always get at least 4 IVs max. Tell me which stats you wouldn't mind not being maxed:

Wishlist

Any events I do not have!

Shiny Relaxed Ditto from digital Pokemon Yellow

These shiny legendaries with specific natures:

Bold Suicune
Timid Raikou
Bold Lugia
Adamant Regirock
Modest Mesprit
Timid Palkia
Bold/Modest Giratina
Bold Cresselia
Timid Heatran
Jolly Terrakion
Timid Tornadus
Rash/Naive Landorus
Adamant Zekrom
Timid Kyurem
Modest Xerneas
Adamant Yveltal
Jolly Type: Null/Silvally
Careful/Calm Mew
Timid/Rash Deoxys

Pending Trades

All complete

IGN: Meluvia
FC: 4700-0156-9937

I am usually around between 12 pm - 11 pm MST for trades.
I can only do trades for people with Sun/Moon.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
I am very interested in a 6 IV'S ditto. I have a shiny EV trained Adamant Regigigis that I'd be willing to offer. Would I be allowed to have two for an already EV trained Pokémon? If not, I'll at least take the one. I also have an EV trained Silvally, but not really willing to part with it. Give me a second ditto and I'll breed and train one for you.

EDIT: The Silvally isn't shiny, but it is your requested nature I believe.

EDIT 2: Mine is adamant:c

Last edited:
I am very interested in a 6 IV'S ditto. I have a shiny EV trained Adamant Regigigis that I'd be willing to offer. Would I be allowed to have two for an already EV trained Pokémon? If not, I'll at least take the one. I also have an EV trained Silvally, but not really willing to part with it. Give me a second ditto and I'll breed and train one for you.

EDIT: The Silvally isn't shiny, but it is your requested nature I believe.

EDIT 2: Mine is adamant:c
I'd only be interested in the shiny adamant Regigigas, but I can give you two 6IV dittos for it if that's what you wanted. What language and natures do you want?

I'd only be interested in the shiny adamant Regigigas, but I can give you two 6IV dittos for it if that's what you wanted. What language and natures do you want?

I apologize for my ignorance, I haven't done competitive breeding since Gen 5, what does the language and the natures effect? o.o

EDIT: If the nature of the ditto effects the nature of the Pokemon that is born, I would be willing to give EV trained legendaries for a few different natures.

Also, I saw from another thread that you can clone? If you want, I could let you clone my EV trained legendaries in exchange for several cloned dittos. They're not all shiny, but I have quite a few legendaries that match the natures on your wishlist.

Last edited:
I apologize for my ignorance, I haven't done competitive breeding since Gen 5, what does the language and the natures effect? o.o

EDIT: If the nature of the ditto effects the nature of the Pokemon that is born, I would be willing to give EV trained legendaries for a few different natures.

Also, I saw from another thread that you can clone? If you want, I could let you clone my EV trained legendaries in exchange for several cloned dittos. They're not all shiny, but I have quite a few legendaries that match the natures on your wishlist.
So the language of the ditto, that's whether it's Japanese or English, makes it so that if you breed with another language Pokémon (so say a Japanese ditto with an English Pikachu) you have a higher chance of breeding a shiny.
The nature of the ditto, bold/adamant or other, can be passed on guaranteed if you have it hold an ever stone.

There are some non shiny legends I do still need to get certain natures for, so let me know what you have and I can tell you if I need it or not.

So the language of the ditto, that's whether it's Japanese or English, makes it so that if you breed with another language Pokémon (so say a Japanese ditto with an English Pikachu) you have a higher chance of breeding a shiny.
The nature of the ditto, bold/adamant or other, can be passed on guaranteed if you have it hold an ever stone.

There are some non shiny legends I do still need to get certain natures for, so let me know what you have and I can tell you if I need it or not.

Japanese dittos, please, if you have them. I'm going to edit this to post what I have. I'm probably going to bed soon (EST, work overnight), so maybe we can trade tomorrow at this time?

Just going to name off all legendaries and their natures

Adamant Landorus
Timid Shiny Volcarona
Modest Thunderous (nicknamed VOLT)
Impish Registeel
Timid Raikou
Adamant Regirock
Calm Shiny Articuno
Timid Azelf
Mild Shiny Zapdos
Impish Regice
Timid Heatran
Modest Moltres
Jolly Uxie
Modest Darkrai
Timid Shiny Rayquaza (pretty sure this is hacked)

They're ALL EV trained and level 100.

EDIT: Forgot timid tornadus

Japanese dittos, please, if you have them. I'm going to edit this to post what I have. I'm probably going to bed soon (EST, work overnight), so maybe we can trade tomorrow at this time?

Just going to name off all legendaries and their natures

Adamant Landorus
Timid Shiny Volcarona
Modest Thunderous (nicknamed VOLT)
Impish Registeel
Timid Raikou
Adamant Regirock
Calm Shiny Articuno
Timid Azelf
Mild Shiny Zapdos
Impish Regice
Timid Heatran
Modest Moltres
Jolly Uxie
Modest Darkrai
Timid Shiny Rayquaza (pretty sure this is hacked)

They're ALL EV trained and level 100.

EDIT: Forgot timid tornadus
So, of those, I'd be interested in these:

adamant landorus
timid azelf
timid heatran
jolly uxie
modest darkrai
timid tornadus

Would you want only dittos in return, and if so what natures?

Well, I was wondering if you could clone those legendaries, keep a copy for yourself, obviously, and then give me them back? I don't know how long the cloning process takes, so I apologize now if I'm asking for way too much. Out of those you listed (on top of the shiny Regigigas), I'd only really be willing to trade the Darkrai for keeps.

The Darkrai is fully EV trained. If we're doing keepsies and no trade back, could I get four dittos? :3

I'd like Japanese Adamant, timid, Jolly, and... modest.

Well, I was wondering if you could clone those legendaries, keep a copy for yourself, obviously, and then give me them back? I don't know how long the cloning process takes, so I apologize now if I'm asking for way too much. Out of those you listed (on top of the shiny Regigigas), I'd only really be willing to trade the Darkrai for keeps.

The Darkrai is fully EV trained. If we're doing keepsies and no trade back, could I get four dittos? :3
Oh yeah, that's fine, I can clone them all. I just thought you might want more in return as well since I'd be cloning a copy for myself.
It takes a couple minutes to clone each one, but yeah I'd be happy to trade you four dittos on top of the cloning and retrading.
Any particular natures you want the dittos to have?
Edit: Just saw the natures you wanted.

Also, I can't guarantee I'll be around this time tomorrow. I'm usually not on until 12 pm-11pm my time.
I can try to get up a little earlier tomorrow, though.

Oh, well, if you have more that you're willing to trade, I'd gladly take more! XD I was just saying, if we were doing Darkrai and Regigigas only, I'd want four! I'll take several. What all natures of the Japanese ones? I'd at least like Adamant, modest, timid and jolly, but i wouldn't mind having some defense specific natures as well.

Oh, well, if you have more that you're willing to trade, I'd gladly take more! XD I was just saying, if we were doing Darkrai and Regigigas only, I'd want four! I'll take several. What all natures of the Japanese ones? I'd at least like Adamant, modest, timid and jolly, but i wouldn't mind having some defense specific natures as well.
I'm pretty sure I have all natures in Japanese. I went on a collecting spree with those.
So just tell me how many dittos you want and list all their natures and I'll get on cloning them all. xD
If you want, you could get one ditto for each one. 7 total I think?

Edit: Also, not all my 6IV dittos are shiny. Does that matter to you or no?

I have eight, if that's not too much to ask. Adamant, timid, jolly, modest, bold, calm, careful, and... well I'll just ask for 7 XD I'd also like to do two at a time, with the trading and cloning. No disrespect intended, but I have been screwed over by cloners before, and I use a lot of those Pokemon in teams against friends and in the Battle Tree.

I have eight, if that's not too much to ask. Adamant, timid, jolly, modest, bold, calm, careful, and... well I'll just ask for 7 XD I'd also like to do two at a time, with the trading and cloning. No disrespect intended, but I have been screwed over by cloners before, and I use a lot of those Pokemon in teams against friends and in the Battle Tree.
That's no problem...I've done it one at a time before when there were like 20 pokemon. Now that one took a lot of time. Lol
Just make sure you have enough junk pokemon. :p

Yes yes, I think I have enough! X3 I'm going to move your requested Pokemon to a box of their own. I'm actually going to bed now. If you're on tomorrow, a little early than right now (currently 12:37 PM as I post this, maybe 10 AM?) we can do the trading.

Yes yes, I think I have enough! X3 I'm going to move your requested Pokemon to a box of their own. I'm actually going to bed now. If you're on tomorrow, a little early than right now (currently 12:37 PM as I post this, maybe 10 AM?) we can do the trading.
I'll see what I can do about getting on earlier tomorrow. I've got your dittos all set for tomorrow and I will hopefully see you then!

Hey, so I was looking at your list. I have several shiny Yveltal, Xerneas, and Raikou (all legit events) but not of the natures you asked for. If you'd be willing to do a 1:1 trade for keeps I'd take a 6IV Ditto (any nature, doesn't matter, and I don't care if it's hacked, and shininess is irrelevant).

Dunno how much those specific natures matter to you, but here are the ones I've got:

(the shiny Yveltal and shiny Xerneas are from the recent-ish event, acquired by me, OT "XY&Z" for English, "XYZ" for Japanese, and are lv 100)
"XYORAS XY&Z Xerneas Japanese region Online 100 October 29, 2015 to January 12, 2016"
"XYORAS Pokémon the Series: XYZ Xerneas American region Online 100 May 11 to 17, 2016"
English Quiet Xerneas
Japanese Hasty Xerneas
English Mild Yveltal
Japanese Jolly Yveltal

the shiny Raikou are both from an old Gamestop event, OT "GAMESTP", and English region, and Rash nature
"DPPtHGSS GameStop Raikou English North America 30 January 3 to 9, 2011"
lv 45 with Pokerus
lv 30
(I also have shiny Entei from the same event, lv 30, Adamant nature, in case you're interested)

Hey, so I was looking at your list. I have several shiny Yveltal, Xerneas, and Raikou (all legit events) but not of the natures you asked for. If you'd be willing to do a 1:1 trade for keeps I'd take a 6IV Ditto (any nature, doesn't matter, and I don't care if it's hacked, and shininess is irrelevant).

Dunno how much those specific natures matter to you, but here are the ones I've got:

(the shiny Yveltal and shiny Xerneas are from the recent-ish event, acquired by me, OT "XY&Z" for English, "XYZ" for Japanese, and are lv 100)
"XYORAS XY&Z Xerneas Japanese region Online 100 October 29, 2015 to January 12, 2016"
"XYORAS Pokémon the Series: XYZ Xerneas American region Online 100 May 11 to 17, 2016"
English Quiet Xerneas
Japanese Hasty Xerneas
English Mild Yveltal
Japanese Jolly Yveltal

the shiny Raikou are both from an old Gamestop event, OT "GAMESTP", and English region, and Rash nature
"DPPtHGSS GameStop Raikou English North America 30 January 3 to 9, 2011"
lv 45 with Pokerus
lv 30
(I also have shiny Entei from the same event, lv 30, Adamant nature, in case you're interested)
Shiny 6IV ditto for your Japanese Jolly Yveltal?

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom