• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meluvia's RNG Custom Shinies and Events

So I'm back. Actually looked at your events this time, and I noticed you don't have the McDonald's event Hoopa (OT: Mac). I have one if you want to trade for one of your event shiny Jirachis (would prefer Tanabata but honestly I'm OK with any event shiny Jirachi).

I acquired this one myself, sitting in the McDonald's parking lot, stealing their wifi and Hoopa like a hobo~
Hoopa (Eng. region)
lv 50 (untouched)
OT: Mac
Nature: Docile
Ability: Magician
Moves: Hyperspace Hole, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball
IVs: HP, Def, Speed
ID: 11275

So I'm back. Actually looked at your events this time, and I noticed you don't have the McDonald's event Hoopa (OT: Mac). I have one if you want to trade for one of your event shiny Jirachis (would prefer Tanabata but honestly I'm OK with any event shiny Jirachi).

I acquired this one myself, sitting in the McDonald's parking lot, stealing their wifi and Hoopa like a hobo~
Hoopa (Eng. region)
lv 50 (untouched)
OT: Mac
Nature: Docile
Ability: Magician
Moves: Hyperspace Hole, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball
IVs: HP, Def, Speed
ID: 11275
Sure. I can trade you Tanabata Jirachi for Hoopa.

I forgot to mention that I have a Timid (?) Verizion as well, EV trained, but not shiny. If you have any interest in that, I would take a second Modest Japanese ditto. On top of that, if you have a decent Coballion or Terrakion, I will accept that instead, or even Entei or Suicune. Pretty much any legendary I can get into the battle tree. Also have EV trained Latinos and Latias.

I forgot to mention that I have a Timid (?) Verizion as well, EV trained, but not shiny. If you have any interest in that, I would take a second Modest Japanese ditto. On top of that, if you have a decent Coballion or Terrakion, I will accept that instead, or even Entei or Suicune. Pretty much any legendary I can get into the battle tree. Also have EV trained Latinos and Latias.
No thanks on Virizion. I've got both a shiny and non shiny of a decent nature.
I've got all your dittos ready and can trade now if you're available.

Hey Mel, I noticed some other events you're missing that I have. It's the 10th Anniversary Charizard. I also have the Summer 2012 Pikachu. I'm looking for another 6IV Ditto of any nature, however this time English region so I can pair it with some non-English Pokemon I'd like to breed. If you want both I'd also take a shiny Kyogre.

Hey Mel, I noticed some other events you're missing that I have. It's the 10th Anniversary Charizard. I also have the Summer 2012 Pikachu. I'm looking for another 6IV Ditto of any nature, however this time English region so I can pair it with some non-English Pokemon I'd like to breed. If you want both I'd also take a shiny Kyogre.
I would like both, and I do have an English 6IV ditto. I have no problem trading both it and shiny Kyogre for your Charizard and Pichu.

It's actually Pikachu not Pichu. I'll get on now (also let me know when's a good time/day for you with the Vivillon thing we were talking about)

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's a different FC this time. I already added you, but it's the Fire Safari in my sig, sorry for the inconvenience

It's actually Pikachu not Pichu. I'll get on now (also let me know when's a good time/day for you with the Vivillon thing we were talking about)

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's a different FC this time. I already added you, but it's the Fire Safari in my sig, sorry for the inconvenience
Alright, I will add that FC and be right there.
Today would be good for me around 4:30 MST.

I have interest in so many of these shiny and non-shiny legendaries that it's not funny DX

Shiny Reshiram
Shiny Kyruem
Shiny Zekrom
Shiny Shaymin! Oh my goodness! X3 <3
Non-shiny buzzwole with perfect attack IV VERY INTERESTED
non- shiny Coballion
Tapu-Koko with perfect Attack and speed IV;s
Dialga and Palkia with near perfect IV's
Non-shiny Shaymin
And all the ultra beasts not named Xurkitree. I have an EV trained one of those if you'd be interested in that?

I would be in Heaven with all of these! But I don't know what I can give you! DX

All Pokemon in my shop are EV trained. I have quite a few shiny non-legendaries.

EDIT: I also have EV trained Tapu lele and tapu bulu as well.

Tyler's IV breeding and EV training shop!

Last edited:
If you still have it, I'd like the Poke Center Online Pikachu.

I don't really have much to offer, but I have an Event Shiny Tapu Koko, with Flawless Timid Nature.

If you still have it, I'd like the Poke Center Online Pikachu.

I don't really have much to offer, but I have an Event Shiny Tapu Koko, with Flawless Timid Nature.
What language tag does your Tapu Koko have?

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom