• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More information on the latest Best Wishes episodes revealed: Alexa to make her anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
More information on the latest Best Wishes episodes revealed: Alexa to make her anime debut ...

The official website has revealed the title and airdate of the 134th episode of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes series. 「パンジー登場!エリキテルとゴーゴート!!」 Alexa Appears! Helioptile and Gogoat!! is scheduled to air on July 18, 2013. In addition, more information on the movie prologue have also been revealed with Virgil being confirmed to appear in the TV special.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: More information on the latest Best Wishes episodes revealed: Alexa to make her a

Since when does Bulbapedia use the English names in their translations of the Japanese episode titles?

Re: More information on the latest Best Wishes episodes revealed: Alexa to make her a

I just hope the Anime writer doesn't Murders Alexa before she reappear again in Pokemon XY series .
But again , Pokemon Anime writer seem to love murdering any good thing from the Game .
Like N , Battle Subway , The real Team Plasma Ark !
Its like the Anime writer harbor Jealousy toward Game designer for coming up with Better story then them .

So, with a look at the old Da poster, most episodes will have been aired by the time Alexa makes it in. The only ones that won't will be the Clair one, the Eevee/Evo Stones one and the "Sayonara" one. Can this mean that they will split Da in two parts, the "filler" part we experience now, and the prelude to Gen 6 (can we also expect new opening footage with Alexa and her Gen 6 Pokes?)

It seems like Alexa will convince Ash to go to the Kalos region. Now I wonder how rushed will that be, since the writters always rush the end. The name Decolora Adventure worries me since a couple of episodes in Pallet Town like before wouldn't fit with the title.

I just hope the Anime writer doesn't Murders Alexa before she reappear again in Pokemon XY series .
But again , Pokemon Anime writer seem to love murdering any good thing from the Game .
Like N , Battle Subway , The real Team Plasma Ark !
Its like the Anime writer harbor Jealousy toward Game designer for coming up with Better story then them .

Well hopefully Alexa will only stay with the group for maybe two or three episodes so that she doesn't become stale. You've got a point. The writers do seem to have a habit of screwing up new characters. This is why N was so popular because he came on and off the show at times not down our throats so that you had time to actually miss him in action. That's what I hope Alexa does. Maybe she can meet him again in Kelos later after Ash goes back home. That would be better than going to his home than to Kelos with him.

I am very excited! It's going to be a great episode!

I'm wondering if Clair will make her appearance in the episode, introducing Alexa. I know that its a far-off theory, but since Clair is present in the opening theme, people already know that she will make an appearance at some point, and that may be left as a surprise for fans.

I'm not really into the anime as much as I used to be, but it's pretty cool to have an episode with a Pokemon from the next generation making an appearance. Reminds me a lot of May getting Munchlax, James getting Mime Jr., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom