• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight chuckled. "It's a long story..."

Havoc nodded. "Will do. I wish you luck!" he announced, then did a backflip off the table and into a hole that opened up, hellfire visible through it and the screams of doomed fouls audible. The hole thankfully sealed up directly behind him.

"That was odd..." Fluttercruel remarked.

---

(Time skip it is, this is after Kouta's become the Man of Beginning and Mitchy is an atoner, correct?)

Twilight set in an airship, somewhere over Equestria, the floor in front of the group was like a glass bottom boat, allowing a clear view of the land below them.

Kengo was tapping away at the Kaban. The group had decided to split up, leaving part of their group in Ponyville just in case an attack happened there in the meantime. "Interesting...I can't believe an airship this massive is able to fly so easily. And you said it runs on 'mana batteries'?"

Twilight nodded. "Pretty cool, right?"

((Correct. And sorry for the late reply; I just didn't know how to advance.))

"The view is so beautiful!" Ran said in amazement, with Haru dutifully beside her, though it looks like he wasn't doing so hot from so high up, and the glass bottom was not helping.

"Nothing I'm quite used to." Dash said impassively, lying on a cloud she brought inside.

OOC: No prob.

Gilda nodded. Since she could still connect to the Familiars and sense Phantoms in their mortal forms, it was decided she should come with them. That and Rainbow Dash was here. "Not been out this far. before...okay, I probably have and never seen it.

Rarity and Pinkie Pie were currently still back in Ponyville, just in case the Phantoms attacked there while they were gone, as was Terui

Micchy set in the corner of the room, just being a bit silent, as he had been unusually quiet sense he'd arrived this time.

"Micchy?" Twilight asked.

The unicorn jumped. "Uh...yes, Twilight?"

"Where's Kouta? Is he busy?"

Micchy looked down. "...Kouta-san? Oh...he got Helhiem's Forbidden Fruit. He took Helhiem off of Earth to become the God of new world he's making with it's power."

Twilight's eyes widened. "Kouta's a god now?"

Micchy nodded. "Yes...He saved the Earth from Helhiem and chose to recreate a dead world instead of taking over ours..." the way Micchy spoke made it clear something was wrong. Twilight was reminded a bit of Sunset Shimmer last she'd heard from her. Like their was nothing wrong with Kouta, but with the young man.

OOC: You want to pick the location of the second Tartarus Gate?

---

A dimensional portal opened on a distant world that seemed to be in the process of being magically terraformed. Out of it stepped a beautiful woman, her hair made of solar energy looking like Celestia's and wearing a white kimono with red highlights. She had red highlights under her eyes and a red circle on her forehead, akin to a sun. Celestia Cutie Mark was on a golden necklace around her neck. "Do you see him Luna? I believe this was the planet Mother said he was on."

She noticed Inves moving around, but they seemed completely docile, even friendly.

"Princess Twilight, we will reach Appleloosa within 10 minutes." The conductor of the airship announced, briefly moving away from the helm to deliver the news.

It turns out the Tartarus Gates formed a giant circle around Equestria, leaving poor Ponyville and Canterlot at the very epicenter of it all. The one Twilight and crew were heading towards was mere miles away from Appleloosa, which meant Applejack was beside herself with worry, and which meant Rainbow Dash had to resort to using the Sleep Ring to knock out Applejack before her anxiety gets the better of her.

What the crew didn't knew until now was that Applejack snored. Not ear-drum busting loud, thankfully, but she did noticeably snored.

---

"Not right now..." Luna replied as she began looking around. In parallel to her sister, Luna had a purple kimono with white highlights, as well as white highlights above her eyes and a golden crescent shape on her head, akin to the moon's crescent phase, with her Cutie Mark on a deep violet necklace. Suddenly, a large section of the soil behind the two began lifting upwards, making her turn around in shock. The cause was soon apparent, as it was Kouta who did that, transformed into his Kiwami Arms state, arms raised and Kiwani Pulp Eye focused on the section he was lifting skyward. What made Luna inwardly snicker, however, is that Kouta, for whatever reason other than to possibly be simply silly, had a reflective worker vest on and had forgone using his cape, and a hard hat that was put onto his helmet, though a large chunk of the hard hat was cut into to let the Kiwami Kabuto through.

Of course, Kouta was deep into his work, so he wasn't exactly paying attention.

"KAZURABA KOUTA!!!" Of course, Luna had access to the Royal Canterlot voice, which had succeeded in getting Kouta's attention, although the giant scare almost made him drop the section of the planet he was lifting off.

"Luna-hime?!" He yelled back in shock as he looked downwards at the source of the Royal Canterlot voice, obviously not expecting company.

Twilight nodded. "Thank you," she replied. She was worried. The Tirek Phantom had already caused Appleloosa a lot of grief, hitting them with another one wouldn't end well.

Thunderchild was present, there with Fluttershy. He didn't need much excuse to follow around his fillyfriend, even if she was the superpowered one, but having a Royal Guard around seemed like a good idea. "We can't be sure which Tartarus Gate they'll go after first. But at least this way we can teleport to them if we need to."

Micchy didn't say much of anything, like he was trying not to assert his opinions into it for some reason.

Gilda grumbled. "And we've still got those stupid Dopants and Zodiarts to deal with...hey, kid, think Chrysalis can still summon Inves since Kouta saved your world?"

Micchy jumped in surprise. "Oh...it is likely. While all the Overlords have been destroyed and Helhiem is no longer infecting Earth, the Helhiem that overtook their world is still crawling with Inves and Lock Seeds. If she's capable of entering Helhiem at will, then she can get as many as she wants. Thankfully, Helhiem isn't invading Equus and Roshuo's Forbidden Fruit is gone, there's no more power she could get from Helhiem than Inves and other Lockseeds."

---

Celestia smiled, wings of solar fire forming on her back before flowing up to the young god. "Hello, Kouta," she said politely. "Sorry to interrupt, we heard of your ascension from our mother and wanted to come congratulate you. Becoming a deity is not something much mortals can reach...fewer still prove themselves worthy of it, as you have."

"So, she's still dangerous." Ran said, looking at the crew before.

"Oh yeah, no other way to put it." Dash commented. Chrysalis wiping the floor with them was a rather sore topic for Rainbow Dash, especially since the witch almost killed Rarity.

---

"Oh. Thank you, I guess." Kouta said as he lowered the piece of land back into its resting place, a little bashful at Celestia's praise.

"It's just, the battle for the Golden Fruit was just so hectic." Kouta said as he removed his Kiwami Kabuto, revealing his hair was now a bright blond, his eyes thrumming with power.

Their fierce final battle was an epic struggle that ended with a wounded Kouta breaking Kaito's sword and ramming the broken off into his chest, causing multiple organ rupture and failure, from what Kouta had read from temporarily stealing Kaito's autopsy report.

He had to force the memory of Kaito's last words to him to prevent guilt from devouring him.

Twilight nodded. "So that means we have four types of monsters to worry about."

Micchy nodded. "Yeah...excuse me for a moment..." he asked with a bow.

Micchy trotted to the bathroom.

Kengo looked over the data he'd been given on Equestia. "Appleloosa is a farming town currently at peace with a neighboring Buffalo Tribe."

Twilight nodded. "The Buffalo are lead by Chief Thunderhooves, a friend of ours...where's Gentaro? Shouldn't he be hearing this?"

---

Micchy took out the Portal Lockseed Chronos had given him.

"Portal!"

A zipper like portal opened in front of him, revealing the moving sky of Earth's dimension. Naturally, given he was in an airship, the portal connected high above the ground. Using his telekinesis, he held his cell phone on the otherside of the portal and dialed his elder brother's number. He'd revealed to Takatora just who had gotten their hands on the Sengoku Driver he'd sold and convinced him to begin a project.

---

Celestia put a hand on Kouta's shoulder. "Believe me when I say we know how hectic battles can be. We have fought many. But the choice you made with this power is what makes you worthy of it. You didn't use it to remake the world in your own image, you found another way. Those that think a god means simply power are fools. A true god uses their power wisely, as you have. I know you had to make tough choices you might not be proud of, but the choice to take Helhiem from Earth and bring it here is one you should be proud of. Now Earth is free and this planet may flourish with life," the older deity explained, giving a warm smile she was known for.

"Over there." Ran and Haru said as one, pointing outside, where Gentaro was outside as Fourze with the Rocket Module flaring and flying, waving hello.

Rainbow Dash did a double take at the scene. "When did he get outside?"

---

Needless to say, Kureshima Takatora was not a pleased man. He did not like the fact he was treated like a common arms dealer, not one bit, especially when he just got word he had traded a Driver to what can be practically labeled a bunch of occultist terrorists.

While Yggdrasill Corporation was gone and dissolved by now, Takatora still has the recipes needed to craft Sengoku Drivers thanks to a loyal employee that ran inside the Tower following the removal of Helheim on Earth and Fenimushimu, and the necessary connections to make them, though the creation of Genesis Drivers would be on the back burner for some time.

---

Kouta smiled back gratefully. "My deepest thanks, Celestia-hime." The Godling said, bowing in gratitude.

"Oh, I forgot." Kouta said, and took out three Lockseeds, two of which bearing fruit emblems native to Equus: the Zapple Lockseed, LS-45, the Crystal Berry Lockseed, LS-35, and the Kiwano Lockseed, LS-25.

"Mai got a vision where three Armored Riders will come forth from the land of ponies, and will need these Lockseeds to fight evil. This one was pretty stubborn to make." Kouta explained, showing off the Zapple Lockseed in point.

Twilight's eyes widened a bit. "Well, I guess that way he's got a better view of everything..."

Kengo chuckled. "He wouldn't be Gentaro if he did anything normal."

Gilda gave a chuckle of her own. "Reminds me of Pinkie Pie..."

Fluttercruel took over. "Alright, so time to wake up Apple yet?"

---

"Oniisan," said Micchy, checking the door. "I've met with Princess Twilight. Queen Chrysalis is still at large and still has the Sengoku Driver. We are currently on an airship heading to a small Equestrian settlement called Appleloosa."

Convincing Takatora Equestria existed hadn't been too difficult, once he'd recovered from being in that coma. It'd just required using the Portal Lockseed to open a portal to it and show him. Takatora had naturally been surprised to see his brother walk through and turn into a unicorn.

---

Celestia took them and nodded. "Thank you, Kouta. I'll make sure to give them to Twilight."

The Alicorn then chuckled, noticing several Inves wearing bunny ears jumping over water cans nearby. "And yes, Zap Apples can be temperamental. Mischievous little things. Though if you'd like some saplings for your planet, don't be afraid to ask."

Dash looked at the nearby clock. "Meh, might as well." The Pegasus said, fluffing her cloud until it became a mild storm cloud.

"Clear!" She announced, then touched Applejack's flank with the cloud, waking her up with the electrical discharge and made her spout nonsensical words as the electricity did its number, then leaped into the ceiling in pain, and crashed back onto the deck, a smoke trail whisp from the contact point.

"Morning, Sleeping Black Beauty." Dash said cheerfully, while Applejack was groggily getting it back together.

---

"I see... I'll get started on the project then. Hopefully, once we're done, we can get 3 Sengoku Drivers ready for Equestrian use." Takatora reported.

He was indeed stunned that time, and had crossed over as well to experienced it as well, which turned him into an Earth Pony with a similar shade of green a muskmelon had, a light green mane, and Zangetsu's insignia with the Melon Defender for a Cutie Mark. His handicap wound on his right shoulder he received from becoming Zangetsu for the first time was also visible, which was a shock white in color and had an aura that something in said wound healed wrong.

---

"Mai's little touch." Kouta said, smiling at the bunny eared Inves, then

"Okay, Celestia-hime. I'll be sure to remember that offer." Kouta said.

"Oh, Kouta, just to give you a heads up: Zap Apple trees affect the weather and the environment during it's fruit-giving phase." Luna forewarned, finding amusement in Kouta's worried look.

"By that, you don't mean like the 10 Plagues of Egypt-affecting levels, right?" Kouta asked in a guarded method.

"Nothing as permanent or scarring as that, thank goodness." Luna assured.

Fluttershy checked on Applejack, though Fluttercruel naturally found it amusing.

Gilda chucked. "Nice one Dash," the undead griffin replied. "We're almost here, AJ."

---

Micchy nodded. "Hopefully. There is still the issue we don't have the proper lockseeds. But Chrysalis has been using Lockseeds to summon Inves, I might be able to snatch one or two. I still have Kiwi, so I could perhaps lend it to one of them."

The unicorn gave a thoughtful look. "Princess Twilight is presently on board. Would you like to speak with her?"

---

Celestia chuckled. "They were made by Pakak, they're more mischievous than malicious. Putting up with their pranks is rewarded."

The Sun Princess looked up to the young sun of the world Kouta likely had to fully ignite himself. "Oh, and Kouta? A small suggestion?" she asked, pointing to the celestial body. "I suggest shortening the distance between this planet and the sun by about...two thousand miles if you're going for an Earth like ecosystem. Just recommendation."

Applejack shook her head to get the cobwebs out. "Sakes alive, did you have to give me such a zappy wake-up call? Felt like a Zap Apple tree kicked me." Applejack huffed out, fanning her flank with her hat.

"Why else do I have a cloud on hand?" Dash asked impishly, holding out a hoof to Gilda for a high-five.

Suddenly, an explosion went off, which turned out to be Gentaro trailing black smoke that came from a now destroyed Rocket Module.

"I'm hit! Mayday mayday!" Gentaro yelled as he spiraled out of the air, crashing into the ground, bouncing through several cacti until he crashed into a gorge.

Suddenly, huge holes were being punched in the airship in 3 second intervals until the apparent shooter felt like enough damage was done to the ship.

"What's going on?!" Applejack yelled in shock until something hit the wall beside her head, making a bullet-impact sound against the thin steel.

---

"If you would be so kind, little brother." Takatora said politely, only to hear the commotions. "Mitsuzane? What's going on, Mitsuzane?" Takatora asked, concern fueling his voice.

---

"I figured I was off with the distance. Just needed some light in this corner of space." Kouta drawled out as he looked at the star he and Mai created, which was named "Shiranui".

"Alright, I guess I can take some saplings. Do I have to ask Pakak for them?" Kouta asked.

"Would be the polite thing to do. He does hold the patent over them." Luna said.

Gilda pulled a pony out of the way of one of the attacks. "My guess? Phantom, Inves, Zodiarts, or Dopant."

"Battle stations!" Fluttercruel yelled. "Rainbow, you can fly."

Micchy pocked his head out of the bathroom. "What's happening?!"

"We're under attack!" Twilight replied.

Micchy turned back to his phone. "Oniisan! The ship's under attack!" he explained. "...Princess Twilight!"

"Yes?"

"If you're not transforming, take my phone, it's important!"

Twilight blinked, coming over. "Okay..." she said, taking over holding it.

"I'm going to go help fight, Oniisan, talk to Princess Twilight and let her know what's going on!"

Twilight blinked. "Um...hello?" she asked, keeping an eye on the situation, but figuring it must be important if Micchy felt she needed to at the moment.

Micchy donned his Driver and ran over, producing his Lockseed and opening it. "BUDOU!"

---

Celestia nodded. "Just a polite recommendation, it is my job," the Goddess of the Sun explained. She then nodded. "Yes, Pakak was the creator, though you could perhaps Granny Smith for one, or at least the instructions. She discovered them in the modern day."

OOC: Do you have something planned with Samus?

"So it can be any of those four. I don't like the odds." Applejack sighed out until it was certain whoever it was stopped shooting.

"Driver On!" "Henshin!" Dash yelled as she flew out of the door leading outside. "Loyalty! PHANTOM! Go-ro, go-ro, goro!" Her Driver sang out as she flew underneath the damaged ship, and scanned a ring. "Defend! Please!" Dash threw her hands up, generating great winds in order to significantly slow down the falling aircraft's fall.

"Greetings, Princess Twilight. My name is Kureshima Takatora, older brother of Mitsuzane." Takatora said. "It has come to my regretful attention that I was the one who gave this Queen Chrysalis her Sengoku Driver and Lockseed." Takatora spoke as the craft slowly but surely landed on terra firma.

Walking towards the damaged and damaged craft was a cactus-covered Fourze, limping and wincing as went over.

---

"Ask seeds from Pakak, asks instructions from Granny Smith." Kouta said, jotting it down on a sticky note.

"Now that I thought about it, I don't think I've been up to Sweet Apple Acres." Kouta said, tapping his chin in thought.

---

Samus blinked as she look at the building in front of her. "Are you sure this is necessary?" Samus asked Rarity, who had wrapped Samus and Adina into going to a Spa Day with her when Samus mentioned off-handedly she never saw the inside of a spa. As such, Samus was in her Pony form, looking at Rarity with an arched brow.

Though Rarity did had a point; she does work too much and play too little.

Micchy performed his henshin pose, something he'd only recently began doing again. "Henshin!"

"LOCK ON! BUDUO ARMS! Ryu, Hou, Ha-Ha-Ha!"

Transforming into Ryugen, Micchy ran to the deck and looked around the surrounding, Buduo Ryuhou ready in case he caught sight of the enemy.

Fluttershy summoned her shield and ran out to Fourze. "Gentaro, are you okay?!"

Twilight nodded. "I understand. Don't be too hard on yourself, Chrysalis and her aallies are masters of deceit..." she replied. She knew from Kouta the Yggdrasil Corporation had nearly done a ton of horrible things, but at the same time he'd informed them Takatora himself wasn't necessary a bad person, just mislead. "Chrysalis is still at large, unfortunately. She and her minions were previously imprisoned in a maximum security prison for a thousand years after two attempts at conquering Equestria. She's dubbed herself Armored Rider Lilith, and seems to be abnormally powerful. She was capable of fighting Kouta in his Kiwami Arms for fairly evenly, something it seems a normal Sengoku Driver user shouldn't be capable of. She's also teamed with the Phantoms and a fallen diety named Ispita who is seeing Gaia Memories and Zodiarts Switches."

---

Celestia chuckled. "Well it is quite the lovely place. One of Equestria's oldest places."

She then looked around. "So where is Mai?"

--

"Of course, darling," Rarity replied. "You've done so much to help us and endured so much, you deserve a little rest and relaxation. And while this isn't a big city or anything, our spa is quite good. I know the owners."

"My Rocket Module got blown up and I crashed through I don't know how many cactuses. I got cactus needles in places I didn't think was possible." Gentaro whimpered out, the cactus spine-covered Rider slowly tearing off the pipe organ cactus pieces off of his person, then noticed a dark fog rolling towards the group.

"Ano kumo..." Gentaro muttered, then he was hit by a flashback of his first encounter with a Zodiarts.

"Zodiarts!" He yelled, and not a moment later, stars shone in the dark cloud, then dispersed to reveal a Zodiarts.

It looked like a kit-bash of a American cowboy, a fur hunter, and a bison. Spurs ranged as it walked towards the group. The sound of the spurs made Dash's skin crawl, who was making sure the ship wasn't going to explode on them. A bison-themed shoulder decoration was draped over his shoulder, with red eyes and a snarl. Fake wolf pelts made up a poncho, with a hat in a similar style to Applejack's sat on the Zodiarts' head only with decorative bullets lining the hat, a piece of prairie grass in his stern-lipped mouth.

In his hands looked like a Winchester rifle and a sniper rifle had an oversized baby.

"Those were warning shots." He growled out as he put his gun away in a back holster.

"Some warning!" Gentaro yelled, running forward, with Dash pulling out her WizarLanceRifle and charged.

Like a rattlesnake, the Zodiarts took out twin revolver-like weapons and fired at their feet, sending them flying when the bullets generated an explosion, with Gentaro flying into another cactus.

"Oooo!" Ran and Haru winced out.

"If she can stand up to Kazuraba as he is now, we would be in serious trouble. In any rate, I am planning on creating and sending to your group 3 Sengoku Drivers. If I could, I would additionally lend my assistance in the fight against her." Takatora said, and looked at a nearby mirror, briefly seeing Armored Rider Zangetsu overshadow his reflection with a koto riff.

---

"Last I saw her, she was rouge planet hunting to give this planet neighbors." Kouta said, looking in the sky to see his bride.

Still blows his mind that technically he and Mai are unofficially married.

---

"Okay, then." Samus said, not going to argue with Rarity any more than she had already.

Once inside, Samus looked around, as if she was scrying for trouble. Considering Murphy hardly gives her a break, she takes no chances.

Fluttershy gave an angry look. "Hey you big bully! You attacked my friends first!" she kept her shield at the ready.

Ryugen jumped down from the ship deck, pointing the Buduo Ryuhou at the monster. "You shouldn't have done that." He, Kouta, and the other Armored Riders had started as kids given power they weren't ready for, but had long sense gained combat competence. As those bank robbers using the Inves Sid had given them had found out the hard way. He was a fairly good shot now.

Kengo began scanning the Zodiarts with the caban from a distance.

Twilight nodded slowly. "At this point we need all the help we can get. Any help would be welcome and the Sengoku Drivers will be quite helpful...as for the users..." she watched Thunderchild sneak his way high into the sky. "I think I have one good choice on board now. A Royal Guard by the name of Staff Sergeant Thunderchild, a pegasi with lightning magic as his forte. He's the coltfriend of Fluttershy, one/seventh of Kamen Rider Harmony. They'd have chemistry that would translate well on the battlefield and Thunderchild is already an experienced soldier."
---

Ispita watched this from a distance with a chuckle. "Well you've certainly gotten pretty strong, haven't you?" she whispered. "Time for phase two..."

---

"Ah yes, a solar system does normally work better. Gives the people of the planet something to look at beyond itself," Celestia acknowledged and followed Kouta's eyes. "If you need help with the moon, it is my sister's forte."

---

Adina stood on her mother's back and looked around. "What's a spa, mama?"

Last edited:
What Kengo got from the Kaban was that the Zodiarts the group was facing is named the Hunter Zodiarts, who's constellation did not hail from any Pony sky chart, but Buffalo sky charts. This Zodiarts' mythological basis, Black Thunder the Hunter, was the Buffalo equivalent of the Boogyman and is considered an envoy of destruction and disunity.

"Oh? Aiming at me, calf? Let's see if there's a bull in you." Hunter spoke, intentionally ignoring Fluttershy, spun his guns and charged at Mitchy after the bison head on his shoulder roared and sent steam out of its nostrils.

Takatora hummed. "How ironic. The last prototype Sengoku Driver in my world was given to a soldier as well, and became a fierce Armored Rider named Bravo." He said, leaving out that the Durian Rider had a crush on him.

----

"If you would please." Kouta said to Luna with a head bow.

"I would be happy to help." Luna spoke, smiling a bit. Creating a moon sounded exciting.

Last edited:
Kengo looked confused. "It's a Buffalo constellation, Black Thunder the Hunter, but why?"

Ryugen fired several shots from his gun before spinning out of the way of the charge and opening fire again and doing his best to keep moving.

"Are you okay?!" Fluttershy called to Gentaro and Rainbow.

Twilight nodded. "Agreed. Well, he's a good choice...Another option is a friend of ours named Trixie. She's a competent fighter, but her expertise is in illusions, deception, and slight of hand. Could be a good balance."

---

Celestia nodded. "Sister's specialty is the night," she looked over the planet. "You've made good progress so far, Kouta. I see you even remembered to make bodies of water early on, a vital component of life."

The shots connected, though it seemed to have very little effect while he was charging. Once he stopped and turned around, he spun his guns and began opening fire.

"I honestly can now say I don't like cactuses." Gentaro groaned out, peeling himself out of his landing spot, then replaced the Rocket Switch out for the Fire Switch. "Faiya! Faiiii~yaaa On!" The fire generated from his transformation into Fire States burned away the spines that plagued Gentaro so.

"I'm fine, just dandy." Dash said, though muffled considering she just found herself landing head first into a burrow. With some yanks, her helmet popped free, and shook what dirt was on her, though a burrowing owl appearing to give Dash the stink eye for the now ruined burrow entrance.

"Sounds like she would be a great technical Rider. Out of all the Lockseeds, Ichigo would be a good matchup." Takatora said, thinking up of a potential normal Lockseed. "And the third candidate?"

---

"Of course! Any good progenitor needs to include bodies of water." Kouta said, as the pre-terra formed planet was rather lacking in water.

"Well, let's get started." Kouta said, clapping his hands, making his Kiwami Kabuto reappear around his head.

"Now?" Luna asked dumbly, not expected to start so soon.

"Of course! Sooner we start this project, the sooner I can finish remodeling the planet." Kouta said as he discarded his work vest to allow his cape to flow freely. Once done, Kouta crouched to the ground, then flew up into the sky, making Luna shook her head.

"Okay, Super-Stallion, whatever you say." Luna said in a amused chuckle as her starlight wings expanded and allowed her to take flight.

Once both were in the planet's orbit, Kouta began forming the moon's core by hitting the Cutting Edge on his Driver thrice (ignoring the "Kiwami Sparking!" it announced), some odd kelvin-hot nickel and iron and other base molten metals forming into a cohesive ball, then threw it towards the projected zone.

Once done, Luna and Kouta began creating the mantle, the two creating molten hot rock almost like a salt water taffy machine, then both tossed it at the former core, enveloping it and created an outer core when everything settled.

Then Kouta used silicon and various materials to form the crust, it forming almost like the mantle's topmost layer was cooling down, from the South Pole up. But he wasn't finished. He throttled the Cutting Edge twice, then flew towards the moon in a surprising burst of speed, then slammed his hand on the newly formed crust, creating tectonic plates as the crust formed barely visible (to any specialized god unless said god was an earth god) cracks.

After her little heart skipped several beats from her thinking that Kouta was going to destroy the moon, Luna inhaled deeply and exhaled a vast amount of lunar dust, with Kouta helping with its distribution.

Once they were done, the newly formed moon soon had its first volcanic eruption.

"Nice work, Luna-hime." Kouta said, smiling at their hard work, with the planet's night below now becoming bathed in moonlight, pushing it to get it started with it's orbit.

"Many thanks, Kazuraba Kouta, though you have done most excellent in your role as well." Luna said bashfully.

"Now, to name this baby..." Kouta said, rubbing his hands together in thought. "Ah! Kougai (光凱) !" Kouta exclaimed. "I'm probably selecting the kanji because of how they sounded, but hey, who hasn't done that?" He shrugged as the duo returned to Celestia's side.

---

"A spa's a place to relax, refresh, and renew." Samus said as they entered, her keen nose soon detecting the herbs the sisters use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom