• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fluttershy whimpered and went up to Chief Thunderhoove. "I'm sorry this happened...what he did shouldn't happen to anyone..."

"Onii-san," Micchy said, detransforming and approaching Takatora. He gave a disturbed look to the situation, then cringed at what Fluttershy said. "...Thunderhooves and his brother..." he muttered, the situation rather painfully familiar to both of them given Micchy's previous behavior.

---

"Generosity...Please! Ryu-Ryu-Ryutai!"

"Set! Open! P-O-N-Y! PONY!"

Rarity switched her weapon to it's rifle mode and began shooting the mud clones, aiming for the head.

Megan, not having a ranged weapon in this form, smashed any that got close with her weapon.

"Given the sheer amount of mud he has to work with, Shotaro, it is a waste of time picking off these one by one," Philip's voice explained, his eye flashing. "We either need to cut off his supply or find the real one quickly."

Takatora nodded grimly and threw a hoof around his brother for a comforting hug. "I know. I still don't blame you for what happened, Mitsuzane." The eldest Kureshima son said, self-guilt heavy in his tone. Even when it was all over, he still blamed himself for laying down the foundation of Mitsuzane's near-Point of No Return and all the pain he made as a result.

"Hey Kengo, don't take it personally. Your pops didn't think of a possibility of fighting magic-users." Gentaro said with a pained smile as the medics went to work treating Gentaro's burns once they were in the tent, with one doctor using incense rod and a Bison chant that would help the body fight off the dark magic lingering in his burns.

----

"Ah." Shotaro said in agreement, then decided to go for overkill with the situation. "And I have just the tactic. Might be a little unfair, but this is not a fair situation to begin with." He closed the Double Driver, sending a yellow and cyan trail of light flying into the sky, much to everyone's confusion. A bird's cry echoed as what looked like a black and gold bird flew in from seemingly nowhere absorbed Philip's hidden body with a light, then flew over to Double nestled itself on the tracks of light, which then traveled down to insert itself onto the Double Driver. Once done, Shotaro split the bird partially in half, making the gold bands on the bird to become an X, and showed the bird's core, which showed two streams of energy crossed together to form an X

"EKUSUTORIIMU!" The Xtreme Memory shouted out as the crack between Double glowed with silver light. Double grabbed the middle and pulled apart, making a silver band appear on his body, changing the rest of his suit while he was at it. He gained bigger shoulder pads that had the accents on it altered to make it look like it was made to resemble X's. A band of silver with a crystalline shimmer were now covering the middle of his torso, throat, his helm, and the inside sides of the legs going down to the ankles, with the silver line that once perfectly split Double down the middle having moved to halfway across the collarbone. His helm was altered to include half X-shaped fins on the outer side of the eyes with silver edges and colored edges, and gained an additional cuff band on his wrists and ankles and were altered to be in the shape of an X.

Normally, this form was typically called CycloneJoker Xtreme, but since the Xtreme Memory proved it could work with the Luna and Trigger Memories, it was the birth of a technical new form: LunaTrigger Xtreme.

"Wow, so the Xtreme Memory is capable of fusing with this Memory combination." Shotaro quipped, amazed it worked at all.

((I am deeply sorry it took this long for me to get off my lazy bum and make a post))

Micchy sighed. "...That doesn't mean it didn't happen...I just want to try and make amends."

Kengo nodded, then gave thought to this. He took out the Kaban and began doing scans. "...If we're going to fight here for awhile, I may want to study this to see if there's more that can be done..."

Fluttercruel looked to the newly cristened Riders. "So, how's it feel being a Kamen Rider now?" she asked, trying to brighten things a little.

---

"Fascinating..." Philip's voice said. "I wonder if this could be an effect of this world's magical properties or differences in the 'definitions' of these Gaia Memories compared to our own."

"Well, if we're going to go that way..." Megan said, producing the stone ring Samus had retrieved from that temple. "Come on Alicorn! You know I can handle this!" she yelled, putting the ring into a slot on the Mustang Driver.

Megan saw herself before the Alicorn Phantom in her soul. She and the entity had agreed to this before. The two nodded and overlapped.

"HYPER!"

A massive silver mass of mana in the shape of Alicorn emerged and flew around her, even destroying a few of the clones. before flying back into her through a spell seal.

"GO! Hy-Hy-Hy-Hyper!"

She was surrounded by a powerful blue flame as the stone shattered off the ring. When she emerged, her base suit was now navy blue with silver outlines, her helmet basically inverting color schemes to have blue as it's primary color and gold for her moutplate and crown-like crest resembling the Element of Magic. The biggest change however, was her chest now had a silver guard and larger shoulder pads that were no longer asymmetrical. The silver guard, combined with a red section on the stomach, resembled Alicorn's main head, minus the long horn. Both the eyes of the chest piece and her own were now red. Her silver wrist guards also possessed tassles hanging from them, and they and her boots also had a bit more of a cowboy motif to them now.

"Mirage Rifle!" the gun Samus had retrieved with the ring announced as she produced it.

"Shall we do this?" Mustang Hyper asked.

OOC: No problem.

"I know. You're not the only one." Takatora said solemnly.

His scan would eventually show that Fourze's unique passive Cosmic Energy aura was actually helping out: it was attacking the dark magic lingering in the burns much like white blood cells attacks foreign/viral pathogens, with the magic chanting helping the aura fight it off. What seemed to be happening was that the residue magic was getting broken apart, as if pure Cosmic Energy was toxic to it.

"It felt awe inspiring! I never knew fruit could be so powerful!" Blueblood said with glee, holding his Kiwano Lockseed and rubbing his cheek against it.

---

Samus felt a bit put out. "You guys are jerks. I don't have a power up form yet." Samus said with a tone of voice befitting a kid with envy.

"You have been a Rider how long again? And no Phillip, don't actually state it, it was a rhetorical question." Shotaro rhetorically asked, then flatly state it, due to Phillip sometimes not getting sarcasm.

"Ikuze! Prism Bicker!" The two yelled as they summoned Xtreme's signature weapon from within the silver portion from their body, which normally was a sword in a four prong shield. Shotaro however paused. "It changed." He stated the obvious, for the Prism Sword had become a gun. A really big gun that was as long as the Prism Sword was from pommel to blade tip. Nevertheless, it looked somewhat the same and had the same width, with the big red button on the "hammer" portion of the gun, the "X" emblem in front of said button, and the magazine portion was one could insert the Prism Memory.

"It should be called the Prism Rifle." Shotaro quipped at the size of the gun, then took out the Prism Memory and activated. "Purizom!" It announced, then Shotaro loaded it into the Bicker Rifle's "magazine slot".

"Uh oh." The crowd of Mud Dopants spoke as one, looking really nervous as Shotaro took out the Prism Rifle. Two final forms with guns. This won't end well.

OOC: I apologize for taking so long this time.

Micchy sighed. "...I wonder if Thunderhoove's brother can realize he was wrong...without what happened to me having to happen..." he admitted, remembering all the traumatic events that had built up to cause him to realize and accept his actions were evil. From betraying the human race to the Overlords, to trying to murder Kouta (and believing he'd succeeded), only to find out the one he'd done it for had been killed by Ryoma (or rather believed he did), and ultimately being incapable of doing ANYTHING to fix it.

"Hmm...it appears the cosmic energy has anti-magic properties..." Kengo explained. "Or rather this particular type of it."

Twilight peaked over at it. "That's Dark Magic. There's a distinction between it and black magic."

Kengo blinked, looking to her. "What do you mean?"

"Dark Magic is powered by dark emotions, it can be hard to control, but it's not INHERENTLY evil. Me and Celestia have used it before, though I don't LIKE to. Black magic, however, IS evil."

Trixie smirked. "Amazing! Trixie thought she'd lost any chance of being a Rider when her Inner Phantom was destroyed!"

Thunderchild chuckled. "Cool, but not all that different from being a Guard. I've just got superpowers."

<hr>

"Samus, you already had powered armor before you became a Rider," Philip asked, examining the Prisim Rifle with his eye. "Perhaps this is your upgrade already?"

"It's time someone taught you a lesson!" Megan said to the Dopant before jumping up and doing a spin, raining precise shots on the clones with the Mirage Rifle.

((S'alright))

"Hopefully so. Though I imagine Thunderhooves doesn't mind if we hit some senses back into him." Dash said, sitting on Takatora's shoulders.

"Well, my burns are smarting a lot less." Gentaro said as the chanting continued.

"Now I think about it, it makes sense. After all, Phantoms are magic cores that have mutated from despair." Applejack noted.

"How did it feel for you when you could become one," Blueblood asked.

----

"Hooooooaaaa!" Shotaro yelled out as he fired off shots of his own as he ran forward.

The Mud Dopant army was destroyed, literally and metaphorically. The shots of magic and Anti-Dopant Regeneration Virus Program, a name Shotaro made up for the Prism Weapons' ability to neutralize regeneration powers of non-Xtreme Dopant Memories, made short work of the Dopants, and the trees were soon covered in mud as the two guns splattered them without mercy. For some reason, some Mud Dopants had reenacted scenes from "Saving Private Ryan" despite a couple waves of reinforcements.

"It's over, Watergate! Give up peacefully while you still can!" Shotaro yelled. The ground shook as something heavy thudded on the ground. He looked up to see a giant mound of mud forming, then it formed itself into a Giant Mud Dopant, which looked like a mix between a mudskipper and an octopus, and some kind of amphibious life form.

"I'll take that as a no." Shotaro said simply, as the Giant Mud Dopant made a gurgling, low roar.

"I take it this is uncommon?" Samus asked as she looked at the Giant Mud Dopant as Watergate slithered his way to the trip.

"Somewhat like that. Hit him with everything you got!" Shotaro yelled as he ran to the side, peppering the Giant Dopant with shots.

Micchy jumped. "Rainbow Dash? How long have you been listening?" he asked, knowing that he'd yet to tell the girls his fall to darkness, minus the princesses.

Kengo nodded, tapping his chin. "Twilight, at some point could you sho me the dark magic you know? If Phantoms are born from a dark magic corrupted magic core, I could potentially make a counter for them if I get proper analysis."

Twilight nodded. "Sure, but I'd prefer a more control environement. Dark magic decidedly doesn't come naturally to me."

Flutterrcruel chuckled. "Me? Pretty great! Especially because it was also the time mom actually let me out to have fun with everypony! I was kinda a secret before that."

-----

Megan jumped up to get a better aim and fired at the monster. "Well, Inves do it too..."

Philip produced the Stag Phone and tapped several buttons. "Calling RevolGarry, Shotaro. Given our environment is a swamp, HardSplasher would probably be to our benefit."

"The last 4 seconds. I was wondering what you two were up to." Dash said, only for Takatora to look at Dash with an annoyed look. A look that said "You have 5 seconds to comply or I make you comply".

"Family business. Leave." He ordered, oozing with annoyance, getting Dash to slowly leave.

"Okay... cool boss, sorry boss..." she said before bolting away.

"Now where were we?" Takatora asked, like he didn't scare off Rainbow Dash with his intimidating CEO glare.

---

"Hey I just wanna be sure Giant Dopants were a thing." Samus defended with a shrug, firing missiles at the Giant Dopant, which groaned in pain as the shots peppered his body.

"Sounds like a plan. Oi, you big guppy! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elder berries!" Shotaro yelled and ran to a nearby river, ignoring Samus' sudden uproar of laughter as the Giant Mud Dopant gave a croaking roar and followed Shotaro.

Micchy watched Rainbow head off and sighed. "...I haven't told them yet..." he admitted. "The Princesses know, and they know Kouta-san became the god of his own world, but I haven't told them...I just..."

Twilight then gave a sigh. "But before we do anything, we need to find the members of the gang and stop them before they do any more damage...from what you've told me, their Zodiarts Switches will worsen and worsen their psychosis the longer they use them."

Kengo nodded. "That's how things typically go...But where would he go?"

"...Hey," Thunderchild said, looking over. "The guy seems pretty...traditional so to speak, and thinks he's in the right. Think he's set up shop somewhere sacred to the Buffalo? If he thinks his goal is holy, and is all about this land being theirs, it'd fit the guy."

---

Adina flew around, peppering in shots of her own on the monster.

Megan did several running jumps to get in position and fired, helping further lead it.

"I would suggest moving," Philip's voice said to the others.

"Why?" Megan asked...before hearing the roar of an engine. She then jumped out of the way as the RevolGarry came barreling in and slammed full speed into Mud. "Okay, that's why.

"It was a very complicated time." Takatora said with a nod. While simplistic in how to sum things up, it is ultimately true.

The doctors paused to begin thinking. The sound of glass breaking resounded when their eyes widen in horror.

"There is one place that is holier than our stampeding grounds. Cracked Plains, a place where our ancestors cracked the very earth with their hooves of the time of the First Stampede." The head medic said.

"I imagine it's worse than just that?" Gentaro asked, sounding nervous due to the medics' horror.

"Somewhat. One only can reach Cracked Plains with clear purpose. Those who don't or are distracted by the whispers and hisses of the desert surrounding become lost and find themselves back where they have started. Those who reach Cracked Plains typically are there for spiritual training for becoming a Chieftain by our ancestors." Thunderhooves said as he walked in. "I fear if the enemy decides to use the power of our ancestors to annihilate Appleloosa."

----

"Nice wheels." Samus said when she saw the RevolGarry speed by and smacked into the Giant Mud Dopant, making it give out a loud croak of pain.

It then opened up length-wise to reveal the HardBoilder nestled in the middle of the machine. The green half of the bike suddenly disconnected and went into a slot in the RevolGarry, which turned until it came to reveal a yellow hued apparatus that looked like part of a jet ski.

When the Splasher chassis was connecting, the Giant Mud Dopant made a fist to crush the RevolGarry and lifted it up.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!!" [HUNT DOWN] Samus yelled as she blasted the offended fist with a super-charged Torch Beam shot, cooking the mud fist dry to the point where the fist smashed into the wheel of the RevolGarry as the Splasher chassis connected with the Hard body, it exploded into dust, much to the Mud Dopant's confusion.

"Nice try!" Shotaro said as he jumped onto the Hard Splasher and revved the engine, then hit the gas, the HardSpasher jumping into the river with a motorbike roar.

"Okay, that does make things a bit more...complicated..." Twilight said, rubbing her head. "Not only do we need to stop him in time, we need to get through that desert," she said, giving it thought. "Can anyone here guide us through it or something?"

<hr>

Megan leapt up on a nearby tree, taking aim, and firing, aiming directly at the monster's eye.

"Shotaro," said Philip's voice. "His controlling consciousness has to be somewhere in there, other wise he wouldn't be able to remotely control his duplicates without being harmed when they were, which would be the case if his consciousness was scattered throughout all of them. That's what we need to find and target to defeat him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom