• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Little Pony: Fallout (Me and Chromia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Faction: Celestia's Leigon - Led by an alicorn named Celestia, they have embraced the ancient way of the alicorns and diverted to ampllifying their magic 10 times their original power. They use this magic to forcefully capture towns and cities- Their goal being to recolonize Equestria in Celestia's image. (Chromia)

Faction: AliTech- Founded by original alicorn Princess Luna, it's main focus is robotics. Created through the technological genius of Lucifer, Princess Luna surpresses all other factions through a supercomputer her brain is connected to.
Luna, immortal as it is, must have suffered almost complete body destruction. So, she is basically recovering her body. (ShadowRaikou)

Faction: MST 'MultipleSpeciesCommand'- Having survived almost all odds, it is led by the rebellious Spike the dragon. Intent on purifying the wasteland and let plants flourish once more, they will do anything to get their hands on the Equestrian Garden Missile developed by Celestia. That is, if they ever locate the EGM. (Chromia)

Faction: HYDRA- With the same goals as before- World dominion and the wipeout of all unicorns and alicorns. (ShadowRaikou)

Vaults:
VaultTec creator is Twilight Sparkle.

Vault 1's experiment was to have really small rooms, and was full of ponies/creatures with claustrophobia. The experiment was a success as they lived off their fear. That's one successful vault.

Vault 6, abandoned vault. The experiment was to have the vault stop functioning after two months, having all living beings inside to go out in the new radiation of the wasteland. All of them turned into ghouls, most of which joined the MST. The others, well, some turned feral or joined other factions. Some just lived on neutral.

Vault 3, abandoned vault. The experiment was to fill the vault with changelings. They abandoned it right after the nuclear strikes, because there were no other creatures to eat emotions from.

Main Characters:
Hope the Alicorn.
myPony-4_zpsb0d7a7c6.png
Waterfront the Unicorn.

Appleshot
hiResPony_zpseeb45f53.png

Celestia
hiResPony_zps1bbf1549.png

Zerein
hiResPony_zpscdfcb1d4.png

IC: In a garbage pile, a blue hoof stuck out of a canister. It is the middle of the day in the Equestrian Wasteland. Cloudy.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, nearby, a messy-looking unicorn pony was scrounging through the garbage pile, a .45 pistol enveloped in magic levitating next to her, looking through the canisters for anything such as caps or food. She occasionally looked up to check her surroundings, something which was essential for any wasteland wanderer such as her; the mentats in her system did a good job at heightening her senses, too, her mind seeming more clear than normal. She suddenly noticed something blue sticking out of a canister, slowly creeping towards it, gun pointing at the blue thing...

Upon close inspection, it was a blue hoof of a pony. It was too clean to be a dead body.

Waterfront cautiously crept towards the canister, taking a peek inside, pointing her gun at the pony. ''Hey. You alive?'' She whispered, her eyes fixed on the blue pony.

The pony was breathing. She wore a vault 1 jumpsuit, her butterfly cutie mark and bright colors sticking out vibrant than the black-brown trash that surrounded her.

''Vault dweller...'' Waterfront muttered, putting her pistol to the side of the pony's head, ready to pull the trigger the moment she became dangerous.

The pony sprang to life as the warm sunlight hurt her eyes. She woke up, coughing. "What... Where am I?" She muttered, her horn and wings both now visible as she struggled out of the trash.

Waterfront's eyes widened as she took note of the pony's horn and wings, her mind immediately telling her ''mutant''. She swung her pistol at the pony, hitting her in the side of the head.

"OW! That hurt, ya jackass!" She yelled. She managed out of the dumpster as she stood on the ground. "What is this place?"

''Stand back.'' Waterfront said, pointing her pistol at the pony. ''I don't know what the fuck you are, but Alicorns have been extinct for centuries. Stay the fuck away from me or I'll splatter your brains all across this Lunadamn pile of junk.''

"Hold on. I'm the first alicorn in centuries, or so they said... Wait... Who... What?" The pony said, the look of confusion becoming clear on her face.

''Yeah, yeah, vault dweller, I get it. They told you there was only a big shitfest outside those vault doors, didn't they?'' Waterfront said. ''Because believe me when I say they were right. Anyway, before I put a period after your story, what's your name?''

"H-Hope. Look, I don't remember anything. Nothing." She said, panicking.

''Memory loss? Second blows usually help... Hope.'' Waterfront said as she pistol-whipped Hope again. ''Now you're going to tell me who you are and where you came from or I'll put you down.'' She said, her voice breaking occasionally.

''So you truly don't remember a thing?'' Waterfront asked, lowering her pistol as she levitated a syringe from her saddlebags. ''Nothing at all?''

"I remember everything about guns and the wasteland, I guess." Hope said. A golden gecko was making it's way towards Waterfront.

Waterfront's senses, made sharper by the mentats in her system, detected the gecko, her ears perking. The unicorn mare turned around, unleashing a barrage of .45 cartridges from her pistol as the slide locked in its open position, indicating that the magazine was empty.

"Wait!" Hope yelled as she magically stopped all bullets and the gun mid-air. She made her way over to the Gecko and petted it. "You have no need to kill it. Look, he is a sweetie." She said, as the Gecko licked her hoof happily.

''A sweetie!? These things are fucking dangerous!'' Waterfront said as she rapidly reloaded her pistol. ''Do you see these fucking scars on my hindlegs? Half of them are gecko bites!''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom