• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

my sprite splices/fusions/hybrids

Decrosse

Reaction score
:) I am fairly new to spriting so please bare with me. I need to practice for something I am doing... It is late here but I did this quick:
Meet BULBANDER
spritesplicetest1.png

TYPE: GRASS/FIRE
MOVES:
Tackle
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen

more of course to come.

and these; some are better than others, I've done per request from a pokepal friend:
helpmon.png

Eevee + Eeveelutions
helpmon2.png

^^^^^^^^^^
EEVEE & EEVEELUTIONS ABOVE Please ask before using anywhere!

======================================
I suppose I can take Requests, just 2 Pokemon. doesn't matter if it's a legendary or not. I'm starting Simple, later I'll more on to the more complicated ones. I haven't even tried people sprites yet so, those will come around some time...
However, I may be slowish due to real life stuff. :)

And you say that you're new to spriting? Theses are fantastic! Especiall the winged jolteon and flareon! :D

Well you are really good but I only see a few problems...The wings on some of the Eeveelutions. You colored some of them to match their bodies but not all of them. If you color per say Umbreons Orange wings to the black color he is it'll look better. But overall they're still good.

@Slythe: Yep, I'm new to spriting. but i've always liked recoloring pixels even if it's one at a time. Fusions/Splices are newest things to me I'm trying out. :cool:

@DiamondSkies: And I do notice that with some the Winged Eeveelutions. And I actually was going to do that with the winged Umbreon but decided not to. :XD2:

Well, off to get sprites so I can try more. I'll attempt to fix up my winged Eeveelutions later. :)

more in a moment!

These are fantastic :D
Also, if you'll take requests I suggest opening a Sprite Shop in the Artists' AlleyCove.

yea, maybe I'll go do that later. And here's something I just had to try:

splice2.png

at first was just going to be a Onix/Metagross with some Steelix splice, but then a piece of Gyarados as well as Heatran got in there... :)

Just wanted to see if I could splice more than 2 pokemon together and they still looking good/alright.

bumping my thread as I have more:

dragonite "fix" (for flying one)
c795f927.png

as for Ice-Cream-Cone-like Pokemon fusion... I dunno, just silly there:
8f8a1a88.png

One on the Right though, was a bit more serious attempt. Ya, I need to fix the area Wing/Tail there but besides that...

Nice!
Though where I usually go, they're called 'mutations'. I suppose splice is a better word, but old habits die hard.

I particularly like Jolteot and Flearow

In Brazil,they are usually called "kimeras",oh yeah,Decrosse your :kawaii:Winged Glaceon:kawaii: was super Kawai

Last edited:
I loove the dragonite and the glaceon, espeon and jolteon!

And you talked about recolouring stuff pixel by pixel... have you tried the eraser trick? It makes recolouring a billion times easier, so if you wanna learn it you can find some YouTube videos about it like this :)

Yeah I can testify in favor of the eraser trick,it makes spriting way easier

2nw1fsx.jpg

mightyena/raichu splice

probably, but I prefer my 1 pixel at a time. I've paintbrush/gimp which can zoom in good enough, sometimes still use simple ms paint... just depends.

I absolutely love your flying type eveelutions! I would love to see a mix of the three legendary dogs.

Dug around for some of my old fusions and such, and tried creating something with the three legendary beasts

requesty.png

so the above is my most recent splice/fusion/whatever-you-call-it.

Can i use Eevee for Sig for now til my actual sig comes in?

Uh i mean avatar, I could use it for that better.

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted here. Anyways… fishy-ness.

fishplz.png

The face on Lumineon x Magikarp... I can't xD

These are really cool! I like the eeveeloutions. Have you done a Sylveon one?

Back
Top Bottom