• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name the First 151 Pokémon Quiz!

Life

oh my
Reaction score
I found this quiz online and thought it was a great way to find out how many I could remember. (Nothing against other generations, this was just the only quiz I could find.)

Link: 151 Original Pokémon Quiz

Here's my score:
234605025e2c4877af6b51b1f5f20d64.png

Feel free to share yours, but if posting a screenshot, please remember to spoiler your image to avoid blowing-out other users screens. Thanks!

I'm interested to see how many of you get a perfect score! :0

This was definitely harder than I excpected wow.

My score:
score 151 pokemon.png

Can't believe I forgot Zubat -_-;

For the last minute and a half I completely blanked out

Screenshot (3).png

VERt1fM.png
I had to check the spelling for Kangaskhan. Was afraid I'd forget some Water-types so I tried to get them first... only to lose 3 lines (7/10 of my fails). I also forgot Ditto :(

t3c9QvM.png

Not really surprised I missed the Exeggcute line or Rhyhorn one since I don't like them to remember them lol, but I am ashamed to have missed Slowpoke and Slowbro since I actually do like them.

Sr6KGj3.png

Not surprised by my score. I was a big Pokémon nut when it first came out and still have my original Gen 1 games - I even downloaded the lot on VC a week ago and been enjoying them all again :)

I also tried the Gen 2 quiz - got just over half; then Gen 3 - failed terribly, didnt even get to 30 :/

p982YKf.png

Actually surprised I nailed it, considering I nearly forgot Krabby/Kingler, Drowzee/Hypno, Starmie, and Porygon. x'D

131/151. So damn close. Ashamed I forgot a couple favorites, namely Slowpoke/Slowbro, Exeggutor, Poliswag and Cubone/Marowak. Also forgot the obvious Machop and Diglett lines.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom