• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Netflix Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerM

was (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧
Reaction score
I'm looking for some Netflix recommendations. I need to binge-watch, and one season shows are just not doing it for me. Here are some titles I enjoyed, so maybe base your recommendations off of that? idk:
Scandal
sense8
The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
OITNB
Parks and Recreation
Arrested Development
Friends
AHS
The 100
Heroes
Bob's Burgers
Criminal Minds

An Idiot Abroad. Also, if you have Hulu, Horrible Histories.

I would agree with the person who is two above also sherlock

@TylerM;

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - definitely seems like something you'd enjoy
IT Crowd
Frasier (because, goddamn, it's the best sitcom.)

I mean this is completely unrelated to the list you provided but because it's just so damn good - RuPaul's Drag Race!!!

Being Human (U.K.)
Freaks and Geeks
Sherlock

Obviously Pokémon: Indigo League.

You may or may not like Supernatural and Revenge.

I've also added like five shows to my list because of this thread. ;___;

Sherlock
Gilmore Girls
Doctor Who (so many episodes)

I've seen Sherlock and I started Futurama and Supernatural, but I couldn't get into them. Right now I'm watching American Dad as a filler show until I figure out what I'm going to watch watch next.

Doctor Whooooooo of course

The I.T. Crowd

Sherlock

I would recommend that if you watch Jessica Jones you should take breaks. I just binged watched the show and struggled to get through it after 10 episodes. Take your time with it.

My recommendations:
- Bojack Horseman
- The Killing (if you haven't watched it already)
- Hannibal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom