• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked green D:. Will take some getting use too.

I don't seem to be able to see or select the skin. When I log out I can view it as it's set as the default but it's not listed in the quick style chooser. :x Is this just me? It is beautiful, however!
No, it's not just you. That is happening with me as well.

I don't seem to be able to see or select the skin. When I log out I can view it as it's set as the default but it's not listed in the quick style chooser. :x Is this just me? It is beautiful, however!
No, it's not just you. That is happening with me as well.

Should be fixed now.

If anyone notices any coloring issues, rest assured they will be fixed ASAP.

This looks amazing, one of my favorites by far! Someone should do a Xerneas skin along with it because you have to have both not only one!

I don't really like it. I appreciate the work that went into this, but I just think it should be brighter. Oh, and in the blogs quote text is seen as white and you have to highlight it to see it.

It's okay, but it's just a bit too dark for my tastes. I'm also not a fan of giant banners. Looking forward to a Xerneas one though, if we get one.

I liked green D:. Will take some getting use too.
Don't forget that you can always choose a different forum skin from the Style Chooser below!

Quotes in blogs are all messed up.
Should be fixed now. If anyone else notices any coloring issues, please do not hesitate to report them either by posting in this thread or PMing me personally.

Also, for people waiting on a lighter, Xerneas-themed skin, you may not have to wait long. ;)

Exactly the kind of skin I've been waiting for! I love it; wonderful job, Blazaking!

Hmm... way to bright for me. I'm sticking with The World Beyond.

I for one like it. The differences in the light between the white and darker background might not work for some, but actually, it's not too hard on my eyes (although maybe making it just a wee little dark might ease it?). Since it looks super nifty I might use it to take a break from Erika's New Garden (which is still the best :p).

This Yveltal skin is great! The color schemes and everything! Although Yveltal there looked duck-ish. xD

Still gonna use Beast of the Sea for my mobile though.

EDIT: Noticed an error:

2yovix0.png

Not sure if there are more sub-forums experiencing that, that's from the URPG part of the forums.

Last edited:
This Yveltal skin is great! The color schemes and everything! Although Yveltal there looked duck-ish. xD

Still gonna use Beast of the Sea for my mobile though.

EDIT: Noticed an error:

2yovix0.png

Not sure if there are more sub-forums experiencing that, that's from the URPG part of the forums.

Glad you like it!

Thanks for the report! Fixed now!

I like the concept... but I never really find that I am a big fan of dark themes. It's difficult to execute them properly. And whilst I can appreciate the effort to make text more readable with the white background still remaining against dark text, it is kind of eye-hurting and contrasts far too much with the overall theme darkness. I think I'll just stick to Generation V.

Excellent job on the banner and its icons though. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom