• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo 2DS XL to be released in North America, Europe, Australia, Japan: To be released...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo 2DS XL to be released in North America, Europe, Australia, Japan: To be released June ...

A new system in the Nintendo 3DS family, the New Nintendo 2DS XL, has been announced. It will be released in Australia and New Zealand in June and in North America, Europe, and Japan in July.

Continue reading...

I certainly wouldn't mind this if the lack of the 3D feature means a cheaper price. I for one bought the 2DS initially, as at that time, I'd rather pay $50 cheaper than have a 3D visual function that I didn't (and still don't) want.

I'm planning to get one for my birthday this year, I just have worries that my New 3DS XL (bought August 2015) might fall apart real soon this year. I don't really care for the 3D effect anyway.

this is the 2DS that always should have been. That being said i love how how there still supporting the 3ds family despite the success of the switch. I just hope for more colors as i would love to "upgrade" my red and black 3DS XL to one of these as i very rarely if ever use the 3D and the thing is bulky as hell

I'm planning to get one for my birthday this year, I just have worries that my New 3DS XL (bought August 2015) might fall apart real soon this year. I don't really care for the 3D effect anyway.

The only risk you may have is that your data may not transfer over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom