• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia No Effort Mafia - ENDGAME - 20/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Persuasion was a bit too weak compared to Accuracy/Towniness but it seems like it was more important (in fact I thought Accuracy might've been OP). Yet Max was in more danger of being lynched than ME most of the game. I guess the reason Peruasion was OP is because the VCPQ formula used it as a multiplication.

Also, FTR, I've played three games this season...2.5 I ended up subbing out of ICBINWRMM due to food poisoning.

I randed Mafia in all three of them.
Gameshow Mafia
ICBINWRMM
No Effort Mafia

Is it any wonder I'm retired?

I still think you should come out of retirement! Especially because you are good.

I'd just like to point out that I saw myself leading the BW on Darth the first day (being the first to vote for him) then was NK'd immediately in retaliation. And my stats weren't that good either aside from towniness, which was a 10. But I will consider this a win, if only becasue of D1. :p

This was kind of cool to see, though I wish I had been online before the end in order to post a bit before my demise.

I opened my role PM and then saw the notification for endgame immediately afterward lol. Congrats to town!

man, clearly I am not meant to ever win as an indep, no effort or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom