• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

No F and no G

with what i could discover, that pokemon is a rock type, while that is not the only type, however!

Indeed! The type in question would be pronounced like the word lyin', albeit unshortened, but with the "ph" sound at the start.

An additional detail I can list about Archeops is that it is one Pokémon whose evolutionary line is resurrected by the extraction of DNA via its buried remains turned to rock by natural processes over eons.

They were okay. Some content introduced in Black/White and X/Y was not there, however. Example - triple battles!!

I essentially bestow upon them a "mixed" review.

i havent purchased it yet but i assume the pokemon centers and marts are still in one place...

I wonder if it is possible that you could tell me who the starter pokemon choices are in sun and moon?

wow to think that not even one letter use of the two prior to H is needed to state all nine pokemons names! suprised i was

Now, I shall just talk a little about some topic that doesn't have anythin' to do with current events in this thread...

It's rather hard to talk about the particular sub-section that this thread happens to be located in when posts are made in this thread.

Oh, and is there a rule for usin' that there symbol to sneak around usin' either o' the banned letters? Because there really should be, as I have just demonstrated.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom