• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Nocturne Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akira cracked her neck, wincing at how stiff her joints felt. Slowly, she turned to Alejandro and spoke up (reluctantly.) "You wouldn't happen to have any motor oil on hand, would you?"

"I mean super strength, teeth and planning is all you really need." Rose remarked, smiling at Xavier.

Akira turned to Ken and gave him an incredulous look. "Why do I need motor oil? That's like asking why humans need food to function properly. Mechanical parts don't just move because of a miracle, they rust and lock up if you don't take care of them." That was the most the girl had spoken in a long while. She was looking at the vampire like it was common knowledge.

"Anything not human is defined as super strength." Rose remarked.

"I thought I already told you," she muttered, her seemingly normal arm beginning to alter and distort itself, dully humming to life as a rather hefty energy cannon reformed on the joint of her elbow. She looked as if she were about to fire it at Ken. "I'm a living weapon. Gun for hire, that's why I'm here."

"Why yes I do," Rose commented, "But you gained respect for being a hunter. I figured you were just a scrawny kid."

"Listen guys, I actually really don't care about your argument here. So, like, get out and just attend the club meeting in two days, alright?" Alejandro said. "So, you know. Shoo," he said, waving his hand out of the door.

"I'm pretty sure we are the same age. And I'm only temporary scrawny. Genetics kept me from gaining bulk until now. Just watch though. I'm getting stronger everyday, and once I am you won't be able to resist me," he smiled at Rose.

Rose just started laughing as she shook her head.

"Yeah right," she retorted before looking to Alejandro, "See you then. I'm excited." She then gave a look to Xavier and Myn.

Akira managed a shrug, her arm reverting back to it's initial appearance. "I guess you could call it that... Guess I'll have to go out and buy some motor oil on my downtime.. Provided we have any." With that, she left the classroom, fiddling with a silver bullet in her hand.

Myn winked to Rose as she left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom