• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Nocturne Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian caught up to Rose walking beside her. "Of course I can get you to like me before that if you give me a chance. Which would mean not walking away from me all the time. Or do you think because I grew up on a farm I don't know how to act proper?"

"So wanna go to see other clubs next, Xavier?" Rose called out. She then looked to Adrian. "I don't trust men."

Last edited:
Drew had already made his way to the Exploration Club, not even remotely interested in hunting. Millia had joined him, hoping that the others wold follow suit.

"Are you making friends?" Millia asked.

"I Think so." Drew responded "I'm not sure yet."

Millia smiled. "Just try your best, okay." She frowned slightly. "I feel bad though, if it weren't for me you probably would have had an easier time making friends."

Drew shook his head. "Don't be like that, Millia." Drew said, trying to cheer her up. "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be alive talking to you right now. Besides, you know your my friend, right?"

Millia blushed slightly. She never had anyone use the term friend to describe her before, and she wasn't sure how to respond.

'Um... Thanks" She said, awkwardly.

"You haven't been in my predicament, so you have no idea what I went through," Rose spat angrily as she walked faster.

"Sure, I guess..." She replied in her omnipresent flat tone from before. She just decided to ignore the conversation behind them, consisting of Adrian and Rose. She had lost the capacity to care about other peoples' woes and sob stories long ago. Then, she spoke again, tossing the silver bullet, catching it and repeating the process. "These can kill you, right?" She asked in a blunt, almost nonchalant tone, "vampires, I mean."

When she heard this, Rose's brown eyes turned a deep shade of red as she looked back at Adrian.

"What did you just say?!" she pretty much screamed at Adrian, "What the hell is wrong with you! How can you even say that so calmly! There's NOTHING to be calm about when that happens! Don't act like it's not a big deal! I can't even believe you right now! You DO NOT ever talk calmly about being raped especially if it's a family member!" she bared her fangs at him as she growled. She lost her reasoning at this point. He just said the wrong thing.

Yeah okay nope, Kozue was so out of here. He'd hung out at the back of the crowd while they got their explanation of the Exploration and Hunting club, and everything had seemed to be going fine, but now there was another fight about to break out right here in front of him. Nope, nope, nope, not dealing with this.

Kozue scrambled away from the furious Rose, bumping into a few people in his haste to put distance between himself and whatever was about to happen.

Ken stared at the bullet for a moment. "I...actually don't know," he replied honestly, shrugging a bit. "I honestly don't know much about vampires aside from the basics, you know our abilities, that garlic messes up with our sense of smell, that a stake through the heart can kill us...just like it can kill anyone else," Ken pointed out, chuckling awkwardly. "Aside from that I don't really know much."

Adrian had his own growl rip from his throat. "Just because I don't go screaming doesn't mean it means nothing to me. I still have nightmares of it all the time. It still haunts me everyday that I couldn't protect my loved one because I was too weak, and because of my weakness I was forced to watch multiple defile and kill all I had. I just know how to keep my emotions hidden so that I can catch my prey. However don't ever insinuate that I would take something so lightly," he told her, voice low, a deadly tone to it.

Unlike her classmates, Olivia hadn't attended any of the clubs and decided to get a snack from the cafeteria.

Akira's eye twitched upon hearing Rose's outburst, turning to face the bickering duo.

"This is going to sound incredibly ridiculous coming from me," she began in an annoyed voice, "but settle your differences somewhere else. We're in a damned school for fucks sake."

Drew and Millia stepped in between the both of them hearing the nearby commotion.

"STOP THIS NOW!" Drew shouted. "This is no way to resolve a conflict."

"I don't care who started this." Millia said cooly, but both of you walk away from each other right now! Or Headmaster Grey will have your heads!"

"As if you'd know a damn thing about that, you scrawny pissant," Rose seethed before she turned to Milla, "Honey, do yourself a favor, put your little boyfriend's dick up your ass and fuck off! "

Xavier had been heading off to go grab a bite to eat and perhaps get some time alone to catch up on personal business when he heard Rose's outburst. He sighed, knowing that things were probably going to get ugly. Again. He also didn't know if Rose was armed. Turning on his heel, he started to make his way back towards the scene of the conflict. Part of him knew that he'd be risking his own hide if he intervened, but at the same time there was no way he couldn't and be able to look himself in the mirror after.

"Fucking racist," Akira muttered to herself, though she didn't walk away. Shouting matches, as annoying as they were, kept the static in her head away even with her music. "Words won't do shit when you hate eachothers' guts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom