• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarShield

Pony Prince of Darkness
Reaction score
In this rp my MLP oc Lunar Shield has been sucked into the world of pokemon a transformed into an Umbreon with blue markings. He is lost and confused and in search of help to find his way home to Equestria.

Region: Kanto & Johto (maybe more later on)
Slots open: 3 (2 or 3 pokemon and maybe 1 trainer)
Rules:
1) This is a turn based rp for ex.... I post, then you, then me

Example Character Sheet:

Name: Lunar Shield Colors: Black with blue markings and dark blue eyes
Nickname: Lunar/Shieldy
Pokemon: Umbreon
Known Moves (If pokemon): 1) Shadowball, 2) Dark Pulse, 3) Quick Attack, 4) Bite (Will be updated)
Trainer: None
Bio: Lunar was a Prince back in equestria. He was the Prince of Shadows. He has a lot of battle experience. One night while training a magic portal open and sucked him through to the Kanto region where he became an Umbreon. Now he is looking for a way home. He is a nice and caring person and will fight to defend his friends, family, and beliefs. He tends to get cocky and underestimate his opponents.

Last edited:
Sure

Example Character Sheet:

Name: Lunar Shield Colors: Black with blue markings and dark blue eyes
Nickname: Lunar/Shieldy
Pokemon: Umbreon
Known Moves (If pokemon): 1) Shadowball, 2) Dark Pulse, 3) Quick Attack, 4) Bite (Will be updated)
Trainer: None
Bio: Lunar was a Prince back in equestria. He was the Prince of Shadows. He has a lot of battle experience. One night while training a magic portal open and sucked him through to the Kanto region where he became an Umbreon. Now he is looking for a way home. He is a nice and caring person and will fight to defend his friends, family, and beliefs. He tends to get cocky and underestimate his opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom