• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NU Pokemon you wish were better?

I wish Ledian had better stats. I don't see the problem with Ampharos though?

It's quite understandable due to its legendary status, but that'll be a bit unfair for Charizard to be compared with such a Pokemon.

It doesnt matter whether a poke is a legendary or not.
For example,look at mew and reuniclus.(both psychics)
Mew is a legendary with very good stats and an incredible movepool.
While reuniclus is a poke which suffers from the 4 slot syndrome.
Reuniclus was a top ou threat while mew grazed uu.
If a poke doesnt have anything spectacular or outstanding,it will fall.

Look at the supposed Regi King, Regigigas. Thing has tremendous bulk and a massive Attack, but it's NU because it has Slow Start and no access to Rest or Protect.

Yep. "Legendary" status has no bearing on a Pokemon's tier. It depends on the Pokemon itself.

Luxray, my signature Poke. It desperately needs a decent physical STAB that doesn't cause recoil, and either Sucker Punch or Agility.
Wild Charge is just so counter-productive with Intimidate, and with Guts he kills himself too quickly >_>

If you ask me, Luxray should have gotten Sheer Force. Spark would actually be decent (84.5 power, 126.75 with STAB), it has the Elemental Fangs (which would be decent with Sheer Force, especially with their coverage), and Crunch would be quite a powerful coverage move.

Yeah, without Sheer Force, Luxray has a mighty case of what I call "base power syndrome". Its only decent physical Electric attack is Wild Charge.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom